InSanity~Normalize, Don't Stigmatize Mentall Illness.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Virtual Divinity

I've experienced it. Gigi and I met through a mutual bloggy friend, Lisa/Bumpkin on a Swing, who lives on in our hearts. When Gigi saw a poem I recently posted, she voluntarily used it to create this work of art. I'm touched. It's pretty awesome to experience this type of divinity in the blog world. I hope you have too.

Gigi has two beautiful, spunky, and inspirational blogs. Her glam blog is linked above and her photo blog is here.

Enjoy all things divine!
xo Robyn

11 comments:

  1. All true. Very positive. Keeping busy?? XOXO~Ames

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Roybn your the best! Thank you for your sweet and always funny comment on my blog! I just adore you!
    In honor of our Divine post I found this funny joke!

    A Jewish man moves into a Catholic neighbourhood. Every Friday The Catholics are driven crazy because, while they're morosely eating fish, the Jew is outside barbecuing steaks. So the Catholics work on the Jew to convert him to Catholicism.

    Finally, after many threats and much pleading, the Catholics succeed. They take the Jew to a priest who sprinkles holy water on the Jew and says, "Born a Jew, Raised a Jew, Now a Catholic."

    The Catholics are ecstatic. No more delicious, but maddening smells every Friday evening. But the next Friday evening, the scent of barbecue wafts through the neighbourhood.

    The Catholics all rush to the Jew's house to remind him of his new diet. They see him standing over the cooking steak.

    He is sprinkling water on the meat and saying, "Born a cow, Raised a cow, Now a fish."

    Love ya lots
    gi gi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robyn it was such a nice poem!!! And I love the artwork as well! But I'm cracking up at the joke from Gigi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm frustrated with myself for having posted this earlier such that a word ("wine") was cut off. Sorry. I'm just noticing that now.

    Thank you all, especially Gigi! That joke is the best! I love ya! Thanks. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! Love the poem! Will have to check out the blog you mentioned!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's nice and happy!
    Have a great week Robyn...

    ReplyDelete