InSanity~Normalize, Don't Stigmatize Mentall Illness.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Q is for Quagmire! I'm quite sorry!

~Note: My standard dedication to children has been removed from this post. I cannot endorse Quagmire as a role model for kids, dogs, grownups or termites. I could've gone with Quasimodo but I chose the scarier option. Sorry.~

Quagmire struts in sporting his red and yellow Hawaiian print shirt. He drops his pants to reveal red silk speedos.  Giggity giggity. You look like a Virgo. I can change that!

Robyn: Look, Quag, I didn't have you here to have you. I just didn't know what else to do with a Q.

Quadmire: I can think of loads of things. He slides his hands down from sides of his chest to his hips, culminating in a pelvic thrust. Giggity giggity goo goo ga goo!

Ignoring him, Robyn places her chin in her palm contemplatively. I wonder if the Queen of Hearts was taken.

Quagmire: Yeah, baby. She was taken alright, royally taken. Giggity giggity giggity goo!

Robyn flips her cell-phone open to make more calls. She wanders off. Quagmire, still thrusting, hasn't noticed her departure.

Seth MacFarlane is the creator and voice actor of Glenn Quagmire. This oversexed character debuted on Season one of Family Guy in 2005. Quagmire's as hilarious as he is creepy. Wouldn't you say? Thanks for all the laughs, Seth! 

25 comments:

  1. I'm not familiar with Quagmire, thankfully. I don't think he's my type. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow - good on you for finding this obscure character, Robyn - what are you going to do for x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I must say: I REALLY, REALLY liked this post. You hit Quagmire spot on. Not literally, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think he would like Minnie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, baby! I love Glen. Awesome choice for today's letter.

    Ellie Garratt

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes, you've got it there. glad you removed the dedication to the children ;) Sue@JumpingAground (Alliteration & drabbles)
    Sue@traverselife(Workplace bullying)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A show and character I do not follow. I don't like cartoons with adult content. Kids think it's for them, and then whoa!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very true to Quagmire - I'm well versed in Family Guy due to my teen son.

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is the funniest one on that show. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH! Now I know who he is! I always learn a lot here....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw sh*t! Really?

    Good grief.


    I don't watch Family Guy and hadn't heard of Quagmire until I wrote my post. At least I opted for pilfering someone's logo.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't say that I am a fan with Mr. MacFarlane's work, but I think you nailed Quagmire.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is the first pop culture reference of yours that I did not get. However, I still found it entertaining. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think MJ pelvic thrusts were enough...don't need no more, no more....fun post...
    an award for you ..needn't display... click here

    ReplyDelete
  15. Don't watch that one...so I had no idea who this dude was...but you're always funny!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aw, the Queen of Hearts has a big head anyway. There was no winning with this one. Unless you interviewed Q*Bert.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I closed my eyes and saw the episode unfold! Surprised you didn't go the "Ace in the hole" route.

    ReplyDelete
  18. lol... how about star trek's Q? :O

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gigity gigity...hehe...I just had to :0) Great post :0) xo

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm surprised at how many people don't know Quagmire. It restores my faith in humankind. Thank you!
    xoRobyn

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm not familar with him. Thankfully! lol

    ReplyDelete
  22. I only know him because of Boyfriend. And I'm glad I don't. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ah, ha ha! My teenage boys, My Love (aka Reverend Jeremy), his Rev. Dad all watch this show! Now the "good girl" that I am ( ha ha) only watches it with them!
    You did a wonderful job, I was wondering what you were going to do come Q ( ya that didn't sound good, ah ha ha)
    xo
    gi gi

    ReplyDelete