InSanity~Normalize, Don't Stigmatize Mentall Illness.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Blog Gold: What He Said

I created this silly award, because I'm feeling thankful. In particular, I am especially grateful to my male followers. Guys, you have sometimes, or perhaps frequently, been the object of my ridicule. Time and again, you have not expressed insult. In fact, you've joined in on the male bashing banter, adding spice to the hilarity. I thank and love you for it.


In this spirit, I offer this award to:


AlphaZa, for this statement: We thank women everywhere for accepting these lines and allowing us to procreate latex free.


Gorilla Bananas for this don't-believe-everything-you-read advice: Douching afterwards with Pepsi Cola will give you all the protection you need.


Kal for this unforgettable comment: I may be selfish but I like the ribbed condoms that I wear inside out for my own pleasure. What? Am I missing the point and the romance of the situation?


Copyboy, who bypassed 400 followers this past week (without mentioning it), and for the computer favor (It works, Jesse)!


If anyone else wants to post and/or pass along this Blog Gold Award, please do. I'd love to see it out in the blogosphere - with no attached rules. (It doesn't appear that Alfred or the beer drinking polar bear would mind either.) Besides, you are all blog gold worthy! xo

16 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm just happy to be nominated and be in the company of so many bitchin' bloggers. Thanks for the kudos. You ain't so bad yourself!!! XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just awesome. Congrats to the guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am flattered and honoured! I wish I could say the Pepsi Cola idea was something I made up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only thing better than getting this award is the old school way that you produce your clip art. It's like some child from the little bus brigade made it and that is what gives it such marvelous charm. You is one of the good ones, Robyn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh and what makes the who award thing ever SWEETER, is that your post inspired me to write the comment I did. I was extra proud of that one and knew that somewhere and somehow it would be recognized with some virtual bling. Now I will be insufferably pleased with myself for at least a week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. those are some awesome comments and that is a high class bear. I'm upset that I didn't receive the award but we all can't be celebrities.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I almost wish I had a twig and berries, ALMOST! Congrats guys.

    great work Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh! how so cute. cong to the men. i think this is a great award for the men. good idea. thanks for your comment on my blog re horses glad they are ok. rose

    ReplyDelete
  9. Guess I'll have to stay tuned. Anyone who likes chocolate must have something going for them. ;-)

    Great award.

    ReplyDelete
  10. these blog guys rock!!!! It's the "real" ones that scare me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to the recipients! All worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Copyboy's my homie! I don't know the other ones, though, so I will definitely check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love it! Awesome!
    Congrats to the guys.

    Happy Thursday!

    B xx

    ReplyDelete