InSanity~Normalize, Don't Stigmatize Mentall Illness.

Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Anti-Valentine's Day Contest Winner!!

Dearest Silliest of the best of Sillies, 

'Twas another fabulous Anti-VDay fest!

Thank you to all who entered, but no thanks to HRH for disqualifying Debra She Who seeks before Debra even had a chance. 

Our winner and new champion, who truly killed it, and will thus receive a very sweet mailing from our administrative team: 

Entry #1:

With you dead,
I'm alone in my bed.
ready to enjoy Valentine's Day.
At last.

Elephant's Child

CONGRATULATIONS, Elephant's Child! You deserve this and that empty bed. We all love you. 

Have a sweet, bittersweet, OR sour day, my Sillies.

Whatever you do, don't buy Hershey today or any day. (See Joanne's entry in post below.) 

Second place goes to our belovedly hilarious Birgit! See hers and the other wonderfully hateful entries too.

I love you, my darlings. 

16 comments:

  1. Congrats, Elephant's Child! Enjoy your sweet, chocolatey good winnings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Elephant's child...that is funny! Thank you for picking me 2nd. I am blushing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations on making it to second place, Birgit. We all love ya.

      Delete
  3. EC is taking a few months(?) off from blogging to take care of stuff that's been ignored for to long. Email her. If you don't have it, it's on her profile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for telling me this, Mike. I didn't know, but I did email her. Seems like an extra good time to send a sweet package her way. I appreciate you.

      Delete
  4. woot woot! Way to go Elephant's Child. That was a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank me or don't thank me, I don't care. But believe me, I did you ALL A FAVOUR and also performed a TREMENDOUS SERVICE TO POETRY by keeping my horrible human out of this. CONGRATS to Elephant's Child, Birgit and all the entrants really. Pip pip and well done, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. It was, Alex. She'll get her suprise (or not) in the mail - in about 2 months. Ha. Mailing between Australia and the US is awfully slow. She's most worthy, though.

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Yes, thanks for playing along. I hope you got some Minions, Diane.

      Delete
  8. Congratulations, Elephant Child. And if you're one of those weird people who don't like chocolate, I can forward you an address :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. It's worth a try, Jeff. But she's not that weird. Smiles.

      Delete