InSanity~Normalize, Don't Stigmatize Mentall Illness.

Sunday, February 12, 2023

GET OUT THE VOTE! Anti-Valentine's Day Annual Contest!

Dear Sillies,
You have five fabulous choices. Vote early. Vote often. But you can only vote once, and for only one entry -- the one that's your favorite Anti-Valentine's Day sentiment. 
Polls are officially open and will close by day's end on Monday, 2/13/23. 
Thank you.

Entry #1:

With you dead,
I'm alone in my bed.
ready to enjoy Valentine's Day.
At last.

Elephant's Child

Entry #2:

Your heart, a blender, and I'm ready for the day.

Mike

Entry #3:

No flowers
No chocolate
Just Minions
You fool!      L. Diane Wolfe

Entry #4:

Somewhere my love, there will be songs to sing 
Although not with you because you stink! 
Dumb ding-a-ling!              Birgit


Entry #5:

Love is a killer
It taints the brain
Hershey kisses are poison
Valentine's Day - insane.

Joanne

15 comments:

  1. These are all so equally good, I can't decide! So I put everyone's name in a hat and just randomly drew one -- my vote goes to Entry # 4 -- Birgit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. You're so fair, Debra - unlike HRH who has so many insufferable things to say about you. Thank you.

      Delete
  2. good ones, but my favorite was Brigit's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Birgit always brings it. And what she brings, there aren't words for. Thank you, Jeff.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Mike cuts right through it, doesn't he? Thank you, Diane.

      Delete
  4. I'll vote for Elephant's Child rather than myself. Even though it may cost me a victory. 😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's noble of you, Mike. I should've made a rule about voting for yourself. I don't think anyone is, so we're good. Thank you. I love your blender-hate.

      Delete
  5. I vote for # 1 - Elephant's Child. That one had me laugh out loud - a true cold love winner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Joanne. Yours is awesome too. I think it's a haiku (or is it?) I don't know what a haiku is, exactly, but it's smooth flowing and purely bitter. Smiles.

      Delete
  6. These are great! I vote for #1, Elephant's Child, but I love Birgit's, too.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alrighty, Thank you, JJ. You've cast the final vote. Now take your I Voted sticker and skadaddle. I love you.

      Delete
  7. I missed this somehow....thanks for the votes

    ReplyDelete