InSanity~Normalize, Don't Stigmatize Mentall Illness.

Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Tribute to Jeremy Hawkins

Dear Ones,
   Often our connections become much more meaningful than we imagine would transpire from mere words on a screen. Tragically, this also means heartache upon losing members of our blog family. 
   Jeremy Hawkins is one of those people. COVID took him just over one month ago. I wish I'd appreciated Jeremy more and had gotten to know him better. So it goes sometimes, sadly.
  Jeremy was incredibly generous and heartfelt. He gave freely with never an expectation of money or recognition. He was a deep thinker, had a fun and silly side, and was just downright nice. Jeremy's artistry and techie skills were top notch and truly unique.
   My heart is heavy for Jeremy Hawkin's family, for his blog brother Alex, and for Jeremy's other countless loved ones. 

May Jeremy's family feel an abundance of love from us today and on an ongoing basis. Blogland isn't the same. 
He's dearly missed. 

  I'm glad to now show you my Batman and Robin shirt from Jeremy's family business. Holy cow, Batman. It's fabulous! I love it. Please consider supporting the family by claiming your own here. There are tons of fun designs. (This is a Medium. They run slightly small, and exact measurements are provided. The company is VERY friendly, with reasonable prices, and discount offers. Well worth it, especially for the sake expressing our love for Jeremy and his precious family at this heart-wrenching time.)

Rest in Peace, Jeremy Hawkins. 

Your memory is a blessing to us all.

26 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Sigh. Mine too for not knowing him better.
      Take gentle care, EC.

      Delete
  2. Dear Robyn, A loving and moving tribute. You are exceptional.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Geo, I wish I could give you a big hug. I'm doing that now, spiritually/virtually.
      Thank you, friend.

      Delete
  3. That was really awesome you got one of his shirts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my favorite tshirt, Alex. I thank you for linking to his shop and arranging this tribute. I'm already eyeing other designs. So many great ones.

      Delete
  4. Always sad when a blogging buddy passes away. RIP Jeremy and condolences to his family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was so sad to hear he'd passed away. I also have a couple of his t-shirts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, Diane. Sorry for your loss.
      That minion shirt had/has your name on it, for sure.

      Delete
  6. Nice tribute and I'm sure he's happy from above that you have a shirt. He sounds like he was such a good guy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no, am so sorry to hear the Blog World has lost one of it's own. I didn't know him, but am sorry for all who share his loss with you. What a cool shirt and what a nice why to show your support to his family during this difficult time. He sounds like quite a guy.
    Sandy's Space

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sandy.
      Yeah, it's a really fun shirt. His designs are awesome.

      Take care.

      Delete
  8. I didn't know Jeremy but I knew Miss Cellania. Short story from long ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well okay then, silly man.
      Cheers to you and Miss Cellania.

      Delete
  9. Sounds like a great blogger and friend indeed. One blogger I never met. Stinks when friends pass in blogland or otherwise indeed though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never easy, always shocking. Worst, when a young family is left behind.

      Thank you, Pat. Be well.

      Delete
  10. What a beautiful tribute that, I bet, Alex, and the rest tuly appreciate.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. Isn't it fun? Of course, Batman and Robin had my name on it. (Male version of the spelling, but that's okay). Smiles.

      Delete
  12. That was a very nice tribute to him.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I found the perfect tee on his site for my son's birthday. I didn't realize he had so many to choose from!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I know, Elizabeth. I didn't realize either, how many there are to choose from. Every one is great.
      Thank you.

      Delete