InSanity~Normalize, Don't Stigmatize Mentall Illness.

Sunday, February 13, 2022

VDay Hatefest Contest! VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!

My Dear silly creatives, 
This year's annual VDay hatefest entries are the best ever! This is gonna be tough. Please pick one and only one that's your favorite. Vote for anyone but your own. Note that there's always one rule breaker; 25 words was the max. (But a man of the cloth must be forgiven.)
Thanks for playing. 
You're such a fun crew. How can I not love you? I do.
 
Blood splatter is red
Ultraviolet lights are blue
I've seen enough murder movies
That they'll never find you!

 Elephant's Child 

Roses are red, violets are blue,
A night with chocolate pisses on one with you...

 Mike Will you be my valentine? I could stand to save some money.

 Debra She Who Seeks
A nip and tuck
Improves romantic luck
Helps you find a cute guy in a truck
And finally get that . . .
[Oops, word limit reached]

 Birgit

You're so special to me
but you nag rather than let things be.
Now you are buried under that old oak tree.

Geo.

Lupercalia To Valentine
From Lupercalia to St. Val.
It's time for every guy and gal
To tryst under our lunar disk
And exercise their asterisks.

Debbie D.  

Valentine's Day is almost here
The merchants rub their hands with glee
Silly people live in fear
Don't they know that love is free?

Jeff  

My woman hates chocolate
so I'll not buy chocolate unless its for myself,
for no one else will,
and if I buy my own,
it (25 word mark here) won't be Hersey's nor milk chocolate,
I want it dark and rich...
And while I'm at it, cupid is stupid,
and so is keeping account of number of my words.

I'm widowed.
I don't want chocolates.
I want a huge ribeye steak that I can eat alone in peace. lol 
 
I went to the store
To purchase some heartfelt love
Eff. Super Bowl's on!

 

18 comments:

  1. Debra... I’m on the edge of my seat. Get that what?

    ReplyDelete
  2. DSWS - The girl from Nantucket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Birgit's poem calls to me! I vote for hers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Robyn -sad I did not create one for you this year. Juggling Ray knee stuff (this is true love - ha!). Anyway - I vote for Birgit. All are good, but that cracked me up the most. Thanks for your annual V-day anti-salute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to have you stop by to vote, Joanne.
      Keep a smile, my friend.

      Delete
  5. I vote for Mike. If I wasn't already married, that's the sort of pick up line that would have gotten my attention. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, you too? Haha. I almost asked if he meant that as a sincere comment to me or an entry, because I've heard that kinda line so often.
      Smiles.
      Love ya.

      Delete
    2. I didn't realize there was a contest. That was a sincere comment for you but apparently a good entry also.

      Delete
  6. Debra...you naughty gal. I love that one. A great VD day..oops, that does not sound right.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to have missed the voting! :( Debra's and Birgit's entries were the most fun. ☺

    ReplyDelete