InSanity~Normalize, Don't Stigmatize Mentall Illness.

Thursday, February 14, 2019

The Date to Hate Contest Winner!

Dear Sillies, 
   The polls closed late into the night last night. Votes were tallied and re-tallied. It was a close struggle. We suspect possible Russian collusion, but we know our citizens are good with some fowl (or in this case, goat) play. So now, I present to you this year's Life by Chocolate's Anti-VDay Winning slogan - the best of the worst attempts to seduce:

Baby, 
I am ready to float your boat.
I've been practicing for years 
on my pet goat. 

Our winner is our very own, the one and the only, a friend to all...felines and goats, Mr. Pat Hatt!
Thank you to all who entered.
Congratulations, Pat! Pat Hatt will receive a nice, sweet WINNER'S package!
Sympathies to your pet goat. 
Sweetness to you, my dears, today and always.
You are loved.  
   

29 comments:

  1. A well-deserved win for bestiality! Congrats to fellow Canuck versifier Pat Hatt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Yeah, this one's a failed seduction if ever there was one - except where the goat is concerned.
      Thanks, Holli.

      Delete
  3. PS Pat Hatt, kindly message me at Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Score another one for the goat. The gift that just keeps on giving...or receiving.

    Message at your blog address?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. I'm silly. You did message me here at my blog address. DOH. I'm otherwise at Rawknrobyn@aol.com.
      Thank you, Pat!

      Delete
  5. Congratulations,Pat! Do you give your goat anything special for V-Day?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well deserving!! Pat is always good for a smile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's amazing, amusing, and animal abusing, that Pat Hatt.
      Thanks, Elizabeth!

      Delete
  7. Pat is too funny. A deserving winner. Check out my blog for today 2/14 - I salute you my friend

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well-deserved win! Congratulations, Pat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We should all send sympathy cards to the goat.
      Have a good weekend, Connie.

      Delete
  9. LOL....oh my I'll never think of a goat quite the same again. Congrats to Pat. We need to see pictures of the sweets he won in your next post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. I did some shopping today. I'm hoping maybe he'll post photos. Or maybe I will.
      Have a great weekend and new week, Sandy.

      Delete
  10. PETA should be called in about Pat's goat! Congratulations, Pat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PETA's going after Pat Hatt
      Next he best guard the cat
      And that poor goat deserves a break
      How much Pat can one pet take?
      Jeff I hope your week is great.

      Delete
  11. I hate to ask, but...ummm...Pat's honey was definitely a female goat, right? Named something like Emanuelle and not Buster? Because otherwise my religious views would keep me from decorating their wedding cake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha. That's hilarious, Margaret. I love your response! Yes, we'll go with female. Rest assured, and with your conscience eased, you can freely decorate that wedding cake for a heterosexual couple. Or so I'm guessing.

      Delete
  12. Replies
    1. Yes, congrats to Pat for that
      He deserves his prize stat.

      Delete