InSanity~Normalize, Don't Stigmatize Mentall Illness.

Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Chocolate Hemp, Pandemic Plumpage, and other Distractions

 Hi, My Dear Sillies,

Pay no mind to anything going on in the US now. Here's an attempt to distract us all. 

HEMP ~ This California native had previously sampled hemp chocolate milk. Now, I sample a hemp chocolate bar. Hemp's a seed from Cannabis that doesn't cause hallucinogenic effects (drats!) and has been used for various products (materials, medicine, paper) for OVER 10,000 YEARS. It's super high in nutrients. 

   I like its crisp, crunchy texture. It's a bit dry. I'd suggest using it to top a sundae, though I suppose that defeats the purpose of a healthy-chocolate fix. This Evo Hemp Bar smells nice too, kinda like basil. I enjoyed it and the chocolate's not too sweet or intense. It's just right. Goldie Locks and I like it. We give it an 8 out of 10.

 

Next, how was Halloween? I shut off the lights. But I did do a few comedy shows in costume. {I'm subjecting audiences to attempts at humor these days. It keeps me insane.}

  This creepy silly leprechaun with a side serving of pandemic- plumpage-cleavage hereby brings you good *uck. Oh darn. Sorry. I get my rhyming words mixed up. I hereby bring you good Luck! We need it.

   Love you, my Willies. I mean, Sillies. Wink.

17 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Haha. Thank you, Debra. I usually don't show it, but it's revealing itself more and more these days no matter what I do.

      Delete
  2. EXCELLENT cleavage. Which I would undoubtedly drop things into if it belonged to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, EC. It gets at least as much food as my mouth does. Other things too. I never know what I'm going to find in my cleavage. =)

      Delete
  3. Basil. Odd taste to mix in with chocolate. Some things, just don't even bother to make healthy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is odd, Alex. We don't eat chocolate for its nutritional value. I just swooped it up for the sake of a review. I can imagine it sells well.

      Delete
  4. impressive on all counts. You give Martha a run for her money, ha! Would love to see your comedy routine - just reading your holiday poems would be a hoot. Smoke and mirrors right now - America - yes, we are crazy again and again. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oy vey. Good luck to us all (but not Ray. Shh, don't tell him I said that.)
      Ha. Love ya, Joanne.
      Thanks for chiming in.

      Delete
  5. Dear lovely Robyn, thanks for for the photo --especially the smiley greeny one-- which lifted me out of election jitters, my quadrennial *unk...I mean funk. See, now you got me doing it! Brava!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Quadrennial <-You always drop at least one exceptional word. Thank moo, Geo. I mean thank you, Dear friend.
      Be well.
      There's a grain of hope out there. Let's glom onto it, shall we?

      Delete
  6. Thanks for the distraction. In this cold land of heavy, sturdy clothing I rarely get to enjoy cleavage. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It rarely displays itself in such a manner, except during a pandemic when I'm eating in excess and put on a very tight dress. In other words, you're welcome, Jono. Smiles.

      Delete
  7. Never knew you could hemp it up that way. But I knew cleavage was out there. 1 out of 2 isn't bad, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, 1 out of 2 is relatively decent these days. Good job, Pat Hatt.

      Delete
  8. I have not tried to chocolate bars but I did have a gummy. I didn’t take that gummy all at once but in pieces and that was enough for me. Maybe we need to take more right now given your country’s nutty election.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely - special gummy bears all around Birgit!

      Love and faith.

      Delete
  9. Thank you, Milentry! I'll return the favor asap!
    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete