InSanity~Normalize, Don't Stigmatize Mentall Illness.

Friday, August 28, 2009

Top 10 Signs The Gal's Just Not That Into You

1) She excuses herself to go powder her nose for the next 10 years.
2) Curiously, every time you dial the number she gave you, a piercing FAX machine noise shatters your eardrums.
3) She says she hasn’t felt this way since she found out she’s allergic to clams.
4) She tells you your personality is tops.
5) She cancels a date to watch The Jerry Springer Show in syndication (alone).
6) She cancels a date to watch The Jerry Springer Show in syndication (with Jerry Springer).
7) She introduces you as her little cousin from Milwaukee.
8) She drop-kicks you across the room, shouting, “Get lost! My ex-boyfriend is here!”
9) She says, “It’s not you, it’s me.”
10) She says, “It’s not me, it’s you.”

2 comments:

  1. You'd think that he would take the hint, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you'd think! Sometimes the elevator doesn't leave the basement.
    How did you find my blog? Very cool that it's been looked at from N. Carolina, and not just by my friends/family.
    I like your humorous box of chocolates and will add myself as a follower too.
    Cheers,
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete