InSanity~Normalize, Don't Stigmatize Mentall Illness.

Sunday, July 7, 2024

Where in the World Did Robyn Go?

Dear Sillies,

Let's play a game. I'll drop clues. Guess where I travelled to from June 22 to July 1. Name the one or two cities I visited and the country. If you already know, as a few of you do, kindly toss out a fake guess to help throw off the others. Thank you.

Hint 1: I spent approximately 8 hours total (round trip) in the air. 

Hint 2: I met with a bloggy who drove approximately 5 hours round trip to visit with me. Photo proof shall be revealed in an upcoming post.

Hint 3, 4, and 5: 

View from a tea house after I enjoyed a yummy quinoa veggie bowl. 


Beet latte, because it's pretty and on the menu at a trendy little coffee shop. 







Looking out (at beautiful scenery) while travelling via tour bus to two very well photographed natural attractions. 

24 comments:

  1. Colour me clueless. I am sure that you and your bloggy friend had a ball though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a wonderful time and agreed that we have mutual admiration for each other. Thanks, EC.

      Delete
  2. Wherever you were, it must have been a real hipster haven -- tea house? quinoa veggie bowl? trendy coffee shop? BEET LATTE (WTF?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? Surprising I did not see HRH. All the higher ups seemed to be there. It was exquisite.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. WINNER! WINNER! WINNER! Where in Canada, and which bloggy did I meet face to face?

      Delete
  4. Shangri-La?

    I was going to say Timbuktu, but that might have been a longer flight. But I do know you had a good time! It's you! And I read about it in the papers. Damn paparazzi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Australia and Sue came to see you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good guess. Longer flight, and Alex correctly guessed Canada. Let's narrow that down.

      Delete
  6. Looks like pine trees behind you so I'd say somewhere north.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, north of California, Oregon, and Washington. Just north of Montana too.

      Delete
  7. Wow, I have no idea but it sounds delightful, and what a pleasant adventure to go such a distance to meet a blogger friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had fun. Thank you, Karen. I hope all's well for you and yours.

      Delete
  8. Safe travels. I have no idea, but I love beets and can't imagine a beet latte.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too and both loving beets and (before the trip) not being able to imagine a beet latte. It taste like beets but wasn't sweet enough for my sweet tooth.

      Delete
  9. Its awesome you got to travel and meet a blogger friend. Sounds nice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Up in my neck of the woods, 5 hours so other side of country, soooooo BC somewhere? Vancouver has such spots, so there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good guesses! I did have connecting flights in Vancouver and what a gorgeous airport. Love B.C. too. But turn your neck a bit to the East. =D

      Delete
  11. I was going to guess Colorado when I saw snow on the mountain, and Boulder is a trendy place so thought you could have had a beat drink there.
    Sandy's Space

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea for an upcoming venture, Sandy (a beet latte in Boulder, that is.) Thanks.

      Delete
  12. So glad you were off on an adventurous break.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Joanne. Travel adventures fill the soul.
      Cheers.

      Delete