InSanity~Normalize, Don't Stigmatize Mentall Illness.

Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Mike's a Winner! Valentine's Erotica


Dear Sillies,

Congratulations to Mike for his winning haiku at Life by Chocolate's Annual VDay Hate Fest! WOOHOO! See last post for his clever entry.  I'll be in touch with you, horny old goat* (credit to DebraSheWhoSeeks for this term). You'll soon receive a sweet, sweet package in the mail. 

Joanne's a winner too! She always is. Plus she followed the rules for haiku. 

It wasn't an easy vote. For some reason, though, it seemed my male bloggies were fast to give a nod to Mike's mathematical entry. Go figure. 

Now, my sweets, let's focus on the love that truly sustains us...love for each other, love that leaps out from our chosen or biological families, love for our wonderful selves, love for kindness and beauty and nature and humor and chocolate that's fair trade not Hershey's waxy yucky stuff that enslaves children to make a fast billion.

Back on point, you are very much loved.

12 comments:

  1. Congrats to Mike! And Mike, I didn't mean it -- you're not old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Deb - Not in my mind anyway. My body thinks otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations, Mike! You're one of a kind and you're most deserving!

      Delete
  3. Hello Robyn...I missed your Valentine’s Day roast. Glad these guys and gals partook. I mentioned you on my Wednesday post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Birgit. I'm sorry I've been so slow to make rounds. I did see your Wednesday post, and I'm honored. I finally did some catching up yesterday. Thanks so much, dear friend.
      Warm hugs!

      Delete
  4. Congrats to Mike. And thanks for hosting as always. Too fun! (got my postcard today - many thanks, my friend. )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You were more timely than me, but so long as you got it. It's never too late or too early to appreciate a friend. Thanks, and you're welcome, Joanne.

      Delete
  5. Sorry I missed it (that's what I get for being sporadic). But, since I love haikus...
    Valentine's a mess.
    Choklits, flowers, sweet nothings.
    But, no sex? Oh damn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. I know. When I was married I had all of it but the sex. I don't want chocolates without it. Wait, scratch that. Of course I do.

      Delete
  6. Congrats to Mike! I never made it back to vote or add an entry. My memory is as short as my dedication to exercise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Elizabeth. Everything about me is short, so I understand.

      Delete