InSanity~Normalize, Don't Stigmatize Mentall Illness.

Thursday, October 26, 2023

InSanity for the WIN, WIN, WIN! 2nd Place in BookFest!

Dear Sillies,

We interrupt our Halloween "treats" to bring a burst of personal excitement. 


I know, it doesn't look official. The certificate and stickers are en route, though.

I WON! I WON! I WON! 2nd place and Honorable Mention for InSanity in BookFest Fall '23 for Nonfiction, Mental Health! WOOT! Both my memoirs (this and Woman on the Verge of Paradise) are award winning babes. 

One never knows where life will take you. I began this journey on blogspot 14 years ago. Here I met my good friend and editor, Bryan Pedas* of the former A Beer for the Shower blog, and current blogger, HRH, who spent countless hours helping me fine-tune my writing. Wait, did I say HRH? No, no, no, that feisty dead cat didn't help at all. It's her servant woman, DebraSheWhoSeeks. Sorry for the mix-up, Deb. Do forgive me.  

*Stay tuned for the extraordinary entertainment Bryan's been busily crafting. 

Congratulations,
You Are a Winner in
The BookFest® Awards!
You are receiving recognition with a BookFest Award for outstanding literary achievement.
We're thrilled to honor you with a BookFest Award, recognizing your exceptional literary achievement. Your submission was meticulously evaluated by The BookFest judging team, passing through multiple stages of review. Plus, many of the esteemed BookFest Bellwethers lent their expertise to ensure the integrity and thoroughness of the judging process.
The caliber of entries received this season was truly impressive, making your win all the more noteworthy. We're deeply appreciative of your contribution to the literary world. At The BookFest, we hold a strong belief in the transformative power of storytellers. Your award underscores your significant impact on readers across the globe.


24 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS. Woo hoo and happy dances for and with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you, EC! I appreciate your joining my happy dances.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! I should read Insanity, but I feel like that's what I'm living.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's my point, Jeff. We all live it. This babe's written at my expense, though; it's a memoir.
      Thank you.

      Delete
  3. You have earned this and I am so happy for you!! A big hug and a cheers to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're a great bloggy friend, Birgit. Thank you! Big hug back to you.

      Delete
  4. That is awesome, Robyn! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Alex! I always appreciate your supportive friendship.

      Delete
  5. Congrats, Robyn! The award is so richly deserved! And it's okay to mix me up with HRH. (Don't tell anyone, but she is secretly my alter ego.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, Debra. That's quite scary. But I'm glad you don't mind the mix up. It'll be our secret.
      Thanks so much again and again.

      Delete
  6. Now I'm going to have to mail my copy to you so you can autograph it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, or you can judge forge my sig. That's easier.
      Thank you for making the purchase, reading it, and leaving the great review.

      Delete
  7. Fantastic! 👏👏👏 Congrats! 🎉

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!!! How wonderful! I shall happy dance for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Way to go Robyn!! Congrats, you have every right to be excited, to dance in the streets (but do look out for cars).
    Sandy's Space

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How sweet of you to think about my safety. I'll dance around and perhaps atop the cars. Much appreciated, Sandy.

      Delete