InSanity~Normalize, Don't Stigmatize Mentall Illness.

Sunday, June 25, 2023

Chocolate, What It's All About!

Dear Sillies,

Let's get back to the meaning of life: Chocolate.

My oh my, do I have some divinity to share with you! It's Nick's Swedish-style Triple Choklad Light Ice Cream. Much, much healthier than other ice creams and deep fried twinkies. There's NO ADDED SUGAR, my friends. Bonus.  

But how does it taste? Divine. Really. It's malty, rich, light, addictive...I love it. My beau and I finished it within two days. And we exercised restraint, I tell ya. Re-straint. (Yeah, he made strawberry milkshakes for us in between spoonfuls of this goodness.)



It costs approx what you'd pay for Haagen-Dazs or Ben and Jerry's ($6-7 per pint). Kinda pricey, but cheaper than one anti-depressant tablet. Am I right? Sweeter and more flavorful too. Nick's has swirls and chips of chocolate. I can't recommend it enough, and I recommend you keep it away from me, else I'll devour it before you even get a chance. 
I give this a 10! It's truly worthy.

In other news, I'm being extra indulgent these days because I turn older this week. 
Can you guess how old?
Clue #1: Celebrity John Cusack and I share a Birthday (same day, month, and year).
Clue #2: We're 16 months older than the legendary, annoying, Julia Roberts.
Clue #3: It's a saucy number.

Love you, Sillies!

24 comments:

  1. Happy chocolate and love laden forthcoming birthday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, EC. I like the pairing of the words "happy" and "chocolate." Hugs to you.

      Delete
  2. So I said to myself I'm going to make her mail me some! But first I'd better see if anyone in the St. louis area carries it. Well... everyone does. Even the store I shop at all the time. I'll have to look next time. Oh, and you're off the hook for the mail thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. I never noticed it on the shelves before. It doesn't stand out, but I'm glad I nabbed it. Do try it, Mike, and let me know how you like it.

      Delete
  3. Happy birthday... Um, I just can't guess your age. What a puzzler. That ice cream sounds so good, but not to be found here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, Mitchell, you have some awfully heavenly desserts there, I see and keep seeing. Thank you.

      Delete
  4. Happy Birthday this week, Robyn! You should have your very own carton of Nick's Triple Chocolate ice cream to eat on your Special Day! Nothing has calories on your birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yippee for a zero calorie day! Thank you, Debra. I appreciate it.

      Delete
  5. Happy birthday! You don't look that old.
    No sugar? I'm going to track down that ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't fishing for "you look younger," but I sure do like it. Thanks, Alex. Let me know if you find Nick's, and what you think.

      Delete
  6. Happy upcoming birthday! It's the same day as my husband's, but he's a lot older than you. ☺ Enjoy your chocolate ice cream. That's an excellent find!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Debbie. Happy Wednesday BDay to your hubs (and me). More smiles.

      Delete
  7. I'd love to try this but as much as I love...I mean, Love, chocolate, it does a number on me. I still would try it though. It's hard to say no to decadence.
    Happy Birthday to you! I hope you have a fabulous day and week. I hope your significant other has plans to whisk you away to chocolate heaven.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, my dear. Damn, though, I'm sorry chocolate is not nice to you. I'll have a talk with it. This one is lighter than most, so maybe it'll go down easily like a Kardashian does. Love ya.

      Delete
  8. Happy birthday! This sounds so good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. And now I'll give an official happy birthday to you on your blog. Chocolate Swedish ice cream - yum. As for John Cusack - cool guy. 57 - such a baby! Keep smiling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Joanne. I like that John Cusack never married or had kids. He's fine living outside of the box.
      Smiled when I got a mailing from a Texas friend today. Yay.

      Delete
  10. Happy belated Birthday! Glad to find someone who might be turning either 12 or 35, instead of 57.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Twelve year olds are more fun than the 35 year olds. Thank you, GB!

      Delete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete