InSanity~Normalize, Don't Stigmatize Mentall Illness.

Sunday, October 23, 2022

Pumpkin Patchwork and I've Grown Taller!

Dear Sillies,

Look, I grew! 

We adventured to a pumpkin patch and corn maze this weekend. As you can see, I'm almost six feet tall now! Woohoo. 

JT picked out some pumpkins.

He likes to be silly. I like to be silly. I like it when he likes to be silly and when he likes my silliness.

But the corn maze put us on a three-year plan. See, we didn't make it to the proper exit last year. We got out at the opposite end. This year, we ended up exiting back at the entrance - kinda not the goal. So, next year, our third, we'll strive for making it to the exit. Oy. It's not easy. But so fun! Have you successfully navigated a corn maze?


As you can see, the weather was splendid.
I hope you're enjoying pumpkin season.
Love and sweetness to you!

19 comments:

  1. I actually got this for someone else but then you popped up at just the right time.
    https://www.facebook.com/reel/1234818167308756

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't read the link. It won't let me see it. Bummer, but thanks anyway, Mike. Try again perhaps?

      Delete
  2. I tried a corn maze once and had a bit of a panic attack. Not for me. You have a six-foot wingspan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I can see it inciting panic. I'm glad I didn't go at nighttime.
      Be well, Mitchell.

      Delete
  3. Looks like you had a good time. Never been through a corn maze.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very fun, Alex. No kids arebneeded to enjoy a pumpkin patch-corn maze excursion. Thanks, friend.

      Delete
  4. Wow, what an amazing growth spurt! I got lost in a corn maze a few years ago. Actually, I'm still there, living and working from the corn maze. Luckily there was a computer in it so I can continue to post on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank goodness for good wifi in a corn maze, right, Debra? Haha.
      Cheers.

      Delete
  5. How fun! If I went into a corn maze, my husband would never find me again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was too easy to get lost. I made sure to stay close to my sweetie.

      Delete
  6. You look so happy..and so does he. I have been through a corn maze and did make it through....hmmm...not sure that’s a good thing since my mind can be a bit of a puzzlement

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations, Birgit. You're less of a puzzlement than we are. Smiles.
      Happy Halloween time!

      Delete
  7. You are six foot tall - the smile of love and fun shines through. As for the corn maze, it's not the goal, it's the journey (I guess).
    Corny cheers for the season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, you're too kind, Joanne. Thank you. Yeah, we'll go with "it's the journey." Phew, we needed a good defense, and that sounds good.
      Happy Halloween time. May you ravage sweetness.

      Delete
  8. Looks like a great time was had! Love both your smiles :)

    ReplyDelete