InSanity~Normalize, Don't Stigmatize Mentall Illness.

Friday, April 1, 2022

COMMENT COLLAGE Starring YOU!

Dear Sillies,
Happy April! 
Let's enjoying some foolishness through a medley of your recent comments: 

Joanne said Always a fun romp in the clover. And alas, not keen on Irish whiskey to knock me out.

Anthony J. Langford said Funeral services love them though. Those Extra Large 'curvy' caskets cost a bomb!

Joanne said F yoga and Pilates too.

Debra She Who Seeks said You know, you're going to give poor old Bernie and Francis a heart attack.

Debbie D. said BTW, Short Person's Day is Dec. 22.

Moving with Mitchell said I used to google myself but I find it so tiresome to be reminded of my criminal past. 

L. Diane Wolfe said George of the Jungle was a better song than movie. Especially the version by Weird Al.

New Release Books said Nothing does anything for me now.

Mary Kirkland said Ah yes, I have found my people! Ha! Pull up a chair, pass the box of donuts around and bring along the chocolate shakes. I'm fat and I'm ok with that. Bring on the cookies!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said Is poking a badger with a fork an original sin?

Birgit said Why don’t they just call it Fat Day and show pics of the Walmart people.

Annalisa Crawford said My favourite, which I didn't have room to include this month, is Procrastination Week. Mike said Looks like you're ready for church!

Elizabeth Seckman said Look at that trampy Martha eying that guys sausage!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said Reminds me of the singing telegram in Ferris Bueller's Day Off - 'I'm here to restore your pluck 'cus I'm the nurse who likes to...'

Sandy said Oh my, oh my....you've made me speechless.

Al Penwasser said Did Tori Spelling get stung by a bee? Or the whole hive?

Jeff  said BTW, have you seen your former governor, Arnold's, video to the Russia people? It's good!

Elizabeth Seckman said Sticking it to the beaver...I can't top that comment.

Pat Hatt said A carrot treat hopefully not to be beat.

Birgit said Who hasn't thought of doing it I the pews. Bernie would blush but the Pope? Maybe a scowl with a slight knowing smile.

balanced a.f. said But anyway, this was quite the eye-opening festive read for my early morning.

29 comments:

  1. Fake news!! I was quoted out of context. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you sure that in-context is better?
      Kinda a catch 22, wouldn't ya say?

      Cheers and love!

      Delete
  2. Hahahaha, I always love these comment collages!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Debra. This one's particularly entertaining.
      Have a great week.

      Delete
  3. Your comment collages are always fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, EC. I'm sorry that your comments were too sane to include this time. It's a compliment.
      Smiles.

      Delete
  4. Re Alec J. C's query: Forking a badger is not an original sin, but hurts, and doesn't always respond to proctologists' efforts to coax brains up to the crainial vault. We can see this in Trump and Pootin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA. You're precious. A gentleman and a scholar. We should never stuff the crainial vault. The results are deathly.

      Love ya, Geo.

      Delete
  5. HAHAHAHA! These are hilarious. I always enjoy when you put these together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Martha. Great to see you. Thanks for popping by. These are really fun for me too.
      Be well.

      Delete
  6. Thanks for showcasing my sad little thoughts and loving the others. Alex made me laugh about poking the badger with. Fork.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sad at all, love. They're the most ludicrous and that's the way I like it!

      Delete
  7. Those were great! My sound so weird out of context.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's funny, Alex. In context, they almost make sense.
      Cheers!

      Delete
  8. Ward, weren't you a little hard on the beaver last night?

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those comments would make some truly great writing prompts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I like that idea, GB. Fascinating writing would surely ensue. Thank you.

      Delete
  10. thanks for including two quotes of mine - that's an honor when you consider your fabulous witty readers here. All so funny too when out of context. Alex's badger statement still cracks me up.
    Cheers my friend. Happy April to you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, Joanne. Your silliness fits right in.
      Happy April and cheers, friend.
      Hope the weather is cooperating over there.

      Delete
  11. Oh, thank goodness it's April. Balmy days aren't far behind!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it's nice weather for you, Al.
      Keep a smile, friend.

      Delete
  12. When the comments are all together it cracks me up. Fun, and naughty and more.
    Sandy's Space

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're a very silly crew, Sandy. I'm glad you're with us.
      Be well.

      Delete
  13. Hi Robyn! Thanks for including me in your roundup of witty comments. You have a fun group of blog friends. Cheers! 🥂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always great to see and hear from you, Debbie.
      My pleasure. Thank you.

      Delete