InSanity~Normalize, Don't Stigmatize Mentall Illness.

Sunday, October 13, 2019

Halloween Erotica, the Original

Dear Sillies,
   We're getting closer to Hallow's Eve. As a reminder, please avoid purchasing Hersheys candies. And Hersheys owns all the big cheap candy companies (Mars, etc.) Despite ongoing political pressures, that monstrous entity continues to condone child labor. Its chocolate stems from the West African Ivory Coast, where children are enslaved on cocoa plantations. Horrifying. I suggest giving out Fair Trade products and/or anything NOT Hersheys.* You might have to spend a bit more, but your conscience will thank you. *(Organic lollipops or other candies from Trader Joe's, granola bars, fruit snacks, European treats, raisins, taffy, jelly bellies...)

   Otherwise, let's move onto some sinfulness. Years ago, I set out to write a playful Halloween poem. Halfway through, though, I noticed that I'd scrawled out erotic verses and images about sucking, licking, biting, fingering. After wiping my brow and saliva, I went full-throttle erotic. My poetic erotica series had thus begun. Apologies. It happened by accident, and it's my insatiably lustful sweet tooth's fault. 

Happy pre-Halloween days.
Stay safe. Stay well. Be a little naughty. 
 

22 comments:

  1. I grew up about 15 minutes from the beautiful town of Hershey, and never knew this!!!!! Thank goodness I'm not a candy eater. My weakness is ice cream. But I'm storing this tidbit away honey. And Im looking forward to Hallow Eve...my favorite holiday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ice cream -- YES, Oh God, Yes! With hot fudge on top. (Not Hersheys, real hot fudge. Like Costa Rican rich, dark, fair trade HOT FUDGE.) I love exchanging messages with you, Mistress. It gets me...heated. ;~)

      Delete
  2. Only a little bit naughty? Sounds like only a little bit of fun to me.
    I hope you enjoy halloween - to the max.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naughtiness starts in small doses - testing the waters, before the full-throttling.

      Thank you, EC.

      Delete
  3. I'm thinking this could give Bernie a relapse. Be careful and warn him.
    You are so clever my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've a care package ready for Bernie.
      I'll keep him smiling.

      Enjoy your week, Joanne.

      Delete
  4. You're the only person I know who wants a threesome with Bernie and the Pope. At least, the only one who will admit it publicly. Brava!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suspect two men would be game, though they wouldn't admit it publicly. (I'm not talking about Bernie or the Pope. But there's gotta be at least two other men out there who also want a threesome with those two. Am I right?)

      Delete
  5. Happy Halloween, Robyn! I hope your holiday includes lots of (non-Hershey) chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sure much more fun than going on a Halloween candy run.

    ReplyDelete
  7. No Hershey’s here since I first read this on your blog. No candy corn, icky to that but give me rockets is another candy I love to eat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried Rockets, but I'll look for them now.
      Thanks, Birgit. So glad you've converted because of my news here. There's way better chocolate in the world too.

      Delete
  8. Robyn, Halloween night just means I lock the front gate and eat all the candy myself. I don't know how they do it in other countries, what 20,30 miles from here, but it's among my favorite holidays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha. I admit I shut the lights and eat it all (whatever's left because I haven't already eaten it) myself too, Geo. It's the best!

      Delete
  9. I didn't know about Hershey's. I will have to rethink my Halloween candy purchases now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please and thank you, Sherry. Yeah, shame they still monopolize the candy industry. But there are many good alternatives.

      Delete
  10. Blogger ate my comment... Happy Halloween and sometime, maybe in an email, I should tell you about someone I know whose PhD dissertation was a social history of Jewish Chocolate Makers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it, Sage. I saw a beautiful book on that very subject.
      Happy pre-Halloween.

      Delete
  11. Hi Robyn, I saw your book and the name is very familiar. I think you and I may have gone to the same elementary school. I vaguely remember a Robyn Engel who was a tiny girl who wore a red coat all the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Chris,
      Sorry for the long delay. I missed this comment earlier. Funny that you remember my red coat. I believe it was a red and green plaid coat, does that sound right? At any rate, yes, that was me. The tiny one. Kentwood alum.

      Delete