InSanity~Normalize, Don't Stigmatize Mentall Illness.

Monday, May 4, 2015

Martha Stewart: How Can We Miss Her if She Won't Leave? And YOUR BEST COMMENTS!


It's not enough to survive the A-Z Challenge, we're supposed to write some sort of insightful reflection post. Thus, in retrospect, I've brought Martha back to display her Hefty Heffer Hideaway, as a reminder of where she hides a Cuisinart, handcuffs, salad bowl, and insider trade secrets. That's as insightful as it got around here. I'll add that I couldn't stop laughing throughout April. Thank you for that, and I'm sorry for the nausea. It's Martie's fault. But your comments were over-the-top hilarious. Here are some of my favorites: 

Birgit said She could also get that fat taken off and use the lard for a new pie recipe.
 
Elephant's Child said I wonder how much she will charge for the limited edition, pink, sparkly, glow in the dark, autographed, musical (plays money, money, money) version?


Ruth said  You know, that massager shares a remarkable resemblance to the shape of Mrs. Butterworth.

Rhonda Albom  said Oh my, silly women, that's not where handcuffs go. 

Stephen Hayes said Thanks, Martha, for marketing something likely to put me out of business!

Anthony J. Langford said For 700 bucks you'd want it to call you darlin and make your breakfast.


Jacqueline said What she really needs is a fanny fluffer, still won't get her a *bleep* though. AND Now I'm thinking of a Stewie and Heffner pairing. Thank goodness they're past the breeding years; the excess of vapidity would produce a black hole of a baby...

Al Penwasser said Immature men enjoy a *bleep* now and then, too. AND The Lord helps those who help themselves. In other words, I get better when I practice.

Mitchell is Moving said Bette Midler once talked about tucking a Smith-Corona typewriter under her boobs. Ah, for the good old days!

JoJo said Those are some bodacious tatas.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said Sorry Martha, not even if you were the last *bleeping* woman on earth...
 

Jeff Bushman and She could probably modify that thing's power source by connecting it to a weed whip engine. At least then it would match the speed of her mouth!

 Jeremy Hawkins said What is going on here... I am feeling a little wrong? It might just be me...

TO BE CONTINUED...MARTHA ALWAYS RETURNS. MY APOLOGIES CONTINUE TOO. HAVE A NICE WEEK, and HAPPY MAY!

32 comments:

  1. Martha, Martha, Martha! Who could ever tire of her?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Martha, we hardly knew ye. Or rather, we wish we hardly knew ye...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahaha Thank you for including me with your funny comments! I am in great company.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Then my job is done. Er, Martha's good for something.

      Delete
  5. Funny, funny stuff.

    Thanks for keeping us laughing, Robyn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lmao and here I thought my eyes would get a break. I guess she's with Al in thinking practice makes perfect

    ReplyDelete
  7. she will always have the last ** and a wink. Great job and happy May to you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha! I love these. Bloggers are the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for including me.
    Taking the cheesegrater to my brain to remove some of the Marthaesque images may have eliminated some brain cells I will later need. It was essential though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll never look at a cheesegrater the same, EC. Thank you for that one too!

      Delete
  10. I just hope I never see her on TV again. Or in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just as I had finally scoured my brain clean of Martha, you had to bring her back. But, I had to see what you were going to do as an encore. Just think, if only we had that kind of hold on people the way Martha has. Martha. The gift who keeps on giving. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think this A-Z feature was a success based on the comments.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have you considered changing the name of your blog to "Life By Martha"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not for a moment, Michael. Not for a moment. Hmmm...on third thought...

      Delete
  14. Hahahaha. Oh man those comments were awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I believe Martha must be placing a fan on her Va-ja-ja due to the workout it received

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh those subliminal messages; shame on Martha.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Once you let her in, Martha never leaves. She will crochet a net around your heart...that's not a metaphor, she will literally ensnare you and your family in a wool net.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A teal one, with cobalt blue trim to match your esophagus, Pickleope Von Pickleope.

      Delete
  18. You gotta love Martha! Well, at least your version of Martha! These were all great, and that picture never gets old!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey Martha,

    Upon reflection, I still don't know who you are. I can't even be bothered to check you out on the internet. However, it seems, judging by the highlighted comments, you are obviously popular and a secret that America should keep to itself!

    Robyn, would you please take back over your blog? Thank you and it's good to know this was the last ever A to Z. Reflect on that! :)

    Gary :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. If Martha is good for anything, it's getting the best comments from other bloggers! What a fun go everyone had at her expense. Thanks Martha!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your challenge was almost like a roast! It was fun. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Those were pretty good. I forgot I needed to write one. I got one day left so I guess I better get it done.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hilarious! Those were great!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ahaha - some hilarious comments.. think its worthy of a coffee table book, complete with 3D lumpy bits.. ;)

    ReplyDelete