InSanity~Normalize, Don't Stigmatize Mentall Illness.

Wednesday, September 2, 2026

Teacher Erotica

Dear Sillies,

September's here. School's back in session.

My class is for consenting adults only. I say this so none of those uppity PTA presidents go at me for my teaching style. Afterall, learning can be exceptionally fun. 

Enjoy and take good care, my dears.

Robyn



21 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. With ye ole lincoln loggy, that is.
      Smile. Thanks for chiming in, Lisa.

      Delete
  2. Ah, yes, yes, Yes, YES, YEEEEEEESSSSSS!

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have what JJ's having. Yes, yes, yes and please!
      Love you.

      Delete
  3. You just might get arrested for that one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh don't be that uppity PTA president, Alex. As stated above my school is for consenting adults only. Wink.
      Cheers.

      Delete
  4. You certainly covered all the games kids play and in such an adult way. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Diane. It was fun to incorporate the things I liked to play with current day fantasies. Naughty smirk.

      Delete
  5. Ah yes, I had a teacher I want to pet, but he was a priest.
    What a shame because we could have had a mighty feast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that feast would've been divine.
      Too bad you couldn't pet him. I'm sure he was damn fine.
      Thank you, Birgit.
      You're always naughty and sweet.

      Delete
  6. As a mandated reporter, I did not just read that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As a mandated reporter and cougar, I wrote it for consenting adults only, as stated above.
      Smiles.

      Delete
    2. To specify, the cougar is a preference not a mandate. <3

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. I know, I know. Where's the fun? Let's be playful and sexy, my friends.

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. For which position? Oops, I didn't mean to word it that way. Ha.

      Delete
  9. Well, well, well - aren't we the naughty wench! Sadly I live in Texas - I don't see any Bible verses here, or references to the Ten Commandments. What sort of heathen is running this blog?
    Forget math, civics, social studies, English, etc.....science? oh hell no. I must avert my eyes and pray for your soul.

    (you know I'm joking right....I do not drink the TX koolaid. OMG)

    Pray for MY soul and deliver me from this hell hole.............

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First, sorry I'm so absent here and delayed in responding. Second, move to CA. You'll be cured within one week.
      Cheers Joanne.

      Delete
  10. Have a beautiful day my friend.
    rkrsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete