InSanity~Normalize, Don't Stigmatize Mentall Illness.

Sunday, April 17, 2016

The Big Ofrodoo, A-Z Challenge

Could there be more wealth and ego in one post? When he first announced aspirations to run for Presidency years ago, Trump said "I'd like to have Oprah (as a running mate)." Imagine that ticket. I assume it'd look like this, The Big Ofrodoo:
While Oprah hasn't announced her desire to be Trump's mate, they do have a long history, and she's had him a number of times (on her show). 

"I'll get the Black Afro vote for sure, with Oprah," he boasted. "I'd get the Southamptons and those other Southern states. Oh, I will with the Trump-Winfrey ticket. Oh you'll see. We'll win big! We'll win really, really big, with Oprah on my ballot. You'll say 'President Trump, how'd you get such a big win?' I'll say, 'I had the Big Ofrodoo.' You'll see."

http://static.oprah.com/2016/03/201603-tows-2-949x534.jpg
A young Trump eyes Oprah's bosoms.

As usual, Martha steals the spotlight with a smaller, almost unidentifiable Oprah.
I couldn't think of any sexual experiences starting with "O", so I crafted the Oprah Organizer. This delightful organizer comes with compartments of various sizes and colors. As a bonus, a mini-Oprah doll is attached. You can pad her clothes to watch her enlarge instantly like the real thing. Plus the compartments make for handy storage space for precious items like diamond earrings, insider trading secrets, KY Lubricant, and hashish. Some people think I'm a White racist elite *bleep.* This Oprah Organizer proves them wrong. Why would a bigot create a product with a miniature -- what's the term? -- Aphrodisian Americano?

Take care, my friends.
Keep laughing - it's the only way.

31 comments:

  1. OMG. O is for odious. And Out of touch... And how anyone could touch him...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Top photo of Oprah revealing her midriff as Donald Trump's head will haunt me forever. This goes far beyond his hair confections. I will always imagine that strange mass of undifferentiated protoplasm hiding under her clothes, peeking out from buttonholes. Brilliant image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The big O for the Orgasmic experience it would be for the free world to have the Big Ofrodoo in The White House.

    ReplyDelete
  4. between the Trump and Oprah they could give cars to everyone - you get a car, you get a car....big win for everybody. The Bern can't do that I'm afraid

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oprah would get votes. No doubt about it. Not sure she's run w/Trump though... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Martha, Martha, Martha...
    At least Oprah is covering his eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like Oprah....if she likes Trump then that changes everything how I feel about her.

    ReplyDelete
  8. "I couldn't think of any sexual experiences starting with "O"" -- hahahahahahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the old Oprah picture. Her looks like 80's FLock of Seagulls.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not long ago I saw an old clip of Trump on The Oprah Show. It was shocking to me. He wasn't bad looking as a young man (I'd forgotten that) and he sounded quite reasonable. I guess that might've been because he wasn't making a speech or rallying voters or whatever he calls it.

    I see Holli's comment above. From this angle he does look like the lead singer from Flock of Seagulls.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Martha is really showing how much lovin she gets with her non answer to O.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is a scaring image. I would only hope that Opera has more smarts than to pair herself with him!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am not sure Oprah would like to be on top of Trump...just saying. Could make her throw up in her mouth a little. Thankfully her arm has shielded those beady little eyes of his. Martha needs to get out more.

    ReplyDelete
  14. A Trump/Oprah ticket? That's a scary thought!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Eep! Poor Oprah. What has she done to turn into a hairdo?

    ReplyDelete
  16. man, thanks for this in my day, girlie! also yuck. but mainly thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I find it implausible that Oprah would be on the ticket with Trump...or anyone else.

    ReplyDelete
  18. The photo of Oprah on Trump's head frightens me. I have to hide behind my chair. Franklin and Penelope will protect me.

    Love,
    Janie, who think Trump should not look at Oprah's sacred boobies

    ReplyDelete
  19. "You get a Trump! And You get a Trump! And YOU..."

    ReplyDelete
  20. You're just joking about not being able to find any sexual experiences with 'O', right? Yeah, I thought so :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wait, there's...Nah, "masturbation" starts with an m. So close!

      Delete
  21. Funny, but in a political season when everything crazy appears possible, I'd had to think of the two of them on the ticket

    ReplyDelete
  22. No "O" sexual experience? Clearly, she hasn't had any of the good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the position of Oprah's hand over Trump's eyes. It's like they are going to smack a pinata. Yes, Donald is checking out Oprah's boobs and could she look any more bored?

    ReplyDelete
  24. Orgasm starts with 'O', but you're never going to get one of those with Trump and Oprah as running mates, right?

    ReplyDelete
  25. Glad Martha made a guest appearance! I'll take two of those enlarging Oprah organizers,as chocolate matzah has the same effect on me!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete