InSanity~Normalize, Don't Stigmatize Mentall Illness.

Friday, April 8, 2016

Hillfrodoo and Return of the Heffer, A-Z Challenge

Alas, Hillary is atop Trump in this colorful, full and half-bodied, layered Hillfrodoo.

"I know what you're doing up there, and that's just disgusting!" he grunts.

A puzzled expression crosses Hillary's face as she thinks: WWBS? (i.e., What Would Bernie Say?)

Oh no, good Lord, I'm so sorry, friends! I couldn't stop her. She's too hefty. I told you to stay away forever, Martha! I always suspected you had a thing for Trump, but the Hillfrodoo version? And coming back from last year's H post - you're truly desperate lady! Please, please forgive me, friends. 

Martha winks at Trump, oblivious to his Hillfrodoo, then turns to the camera and advertises last year's H: "The Hefty Heffer Hideaway is quite helpful for transporting various items. Simply lift up rolls of fat, carefully, and one by one. Next,  place salad bowls, insider trade secrets, the Cuisinart, and handcuffs. It's a resourceful method for maximizing the Hefty Heffer Hideaway. As far as what you can fit between your legs, well --Martha blushes and winks again at Trump-- I'll let you figure that one out."

27 comments:

  1. If she can get ALL of Trump into the Hefty Heffer Hideaway (and keep him there forever) I may retract some of the things I have said and thought about her...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have trumped yourself with this post - Hillary and Martha. That's all gotta itch. Happy Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  3. For Trump, this must have been a nightmare, for any woman that is 1/2 his age is old and any one that is 1/3 of his weight is fat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very good points, Sage. He'd be turning all sorts of shades of orange before - you know - blaming the Muslims in Mexico.

      Delete
  4. I am so glad Hillary is on top now. For once Donald gave me a scare that he would win!!

    Visiting from A to Z Challenge
    Co-host Pam's Unconventional Alliance Team
    A Whimsical Medley
    Twinkle Eyed Traveller

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hillery is dead sexy, HA with an "H"...

    Very Nice Post... but you know that, that's why you posted it! Right!

    Welcome in the letter "H"... thank you!
    Jeremy [Retro]
    AtoZ Challenge Co-Host [2016]

    Stop over and find a free "SIX STRINGS: BLOGGING AtoZ CHALLENGE" Here: http://www.jmhdigital.com/

    HOLLYWOOD NUTS!
    You know you want to know if me or Hollywood... is Nuts?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just when I think you can't outdo yourself... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is Martha going to sacrifice herself for America?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Trumped got trumped while Bill is out loving his freedom.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very clever, funny lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think we need to ask Bill: Does Hillary ever sit on a man's face/head? I'm thinking the answer is No. But, maybe, we should ask Monica Lewinsky. She probably knows the skinny on Hillary. Speaking of skinny, Martha isn't looking so great.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Martha and Hillary in one post? My head is spinning.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ROFL What would Bernie say...I need one of those bracelets.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Robyn, you are one of my favorite sick chicks - oops, maybe # 1 now, (smile).

    ReplyDelete
  14. Martha in a bathing suit.
    And me just having eaten lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So Hillary likes to be on top. I hope Donald "Small Hands" Trump is okay with that. I doubt that Martha cares as long as someone is paying attention to her.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Got my book in the mail and I love it!! I'm savoring the verge, ha ha. Thank you, so much, Robyn!

    Best wishes on the A-to-Z!

    Cherdo
    Cherdo on the Flipside
    "Favorite Characters, Favorite Lines" on the A-to-Z Challenge 2016

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I appreciate it. Your review referenced character development. See what you think of that. I didn't exactly develop any of the weirdo's characters, but they sure are characters. Keep savoring, Cherdo.

      Delete
    2. oops: weirdos' - there's way more than one!

      Delete
  17. Salad bowls? Help me off the floor please. I can't get that pic out of my head now. LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dang, you think you've cleared the mushrooms and there's Hillary. I guess there's more to cosmotology than fungicide.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, if it is Hilary on top of his actually head, she could try to grab him with her talons and fly away and drop him into the ocean

    ReplyDelete