InSanity~Normalize, Don't Stigmatize Mentall Illness.

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Eggplantazoodoo, A-Z Challenge

The cast and crew of Life by Chocolate thought this look was a bit Freudian, but Trump insisted on wearing the Eggplantazoodoo.

"I'll show the world I have no problems with size," he insisted. "If you think the eggplant is big, look at my head!" He sneered, nodded arrogantly, and grabbed his crotch. "Oh, President Trump," you'll all say, "We've never seen such a big one before. And you'll keep saying it and saying it until you're tired of saying it. And Mexico will pay for the Eggplantazoodoo. I'll make them pay, alright. I'll make them pay. You'll ask, 'President Trump, how'd you make them pay?' I'll say 'oh, I'm a pro. I'm pro bono. Just ask any of the women from my show.'"


Music: the Infamous Eggplant Song.
Note: man in background is hilarious, especially when he brings out a tuba at 1:06.

22 comments:

  1. Laughing and cringing.
    Which is probably good exercise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robyn, I've been living in a bubble! Who would ever think you could find someone to top Martha with? You've done it! Love the eggplant Merkin look! Gosh, I've missed you! EXCEPTIONAL E-Post!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Purple isn't Trump's color...but probably no color is his color. You're right, the guy in the background is hilarious. What a goof ball.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never been a fan of eggplants but they look good on Trump.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are destroying the reputation of fruits and vegetables, Robyn. Be on alert, the SPCV may knocking on your door. (and where did you find that song?)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would really love to beat the guy over the head with those eggplant.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goddamn art school kids. I bet curly-haired Greg Brady looking dude was pissed when he saw the funny dude messing with his video.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Little did he realize the funny dude is the only thing that makes this odd, boring video highly entertaining.

      Delete
  8. smiles ,interesting sharing dear ,have a blessed nice day

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just wait till he's President. He never did say where all that labor was coming from, did he? It will be the most incredible wall ever, because he'll make you build it! Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just wait till you see where I stuff all the cement, Alana. It's going to be fun.

      Delete
  10. I think purple is better than orange! And what a wild video!

    ReplyDelete
  11. for Sundays - eggplant parm.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now he's a real dick head with egg on his face

    ReplyDelete
  13. When I FIRST looked at that picture, I thought Barney was tea-bagging Trump.
    O_o

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm a little afraid of what you have in mind for "F."

    One thing is for certain, purple is not his color.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes, it's scary what your mind might create for us, as if Trump isn't scary enough.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Who knew there was a song about eggplant?! The man in the background is a hoot.

    ReplyDelete
  17. HAHAHAHAHA! Robyn, I laughed out loud with that video...because of the guy in the background! The part where he's eating...hahahaha...I don't even know what's so funny about it and yet it had me laughing out loud.

    Oh, those poor eggplants. They will need a therapist after this :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. This proves it.....Trump is nuts

    ReplyDelete