InSanity~Normalize, Don't Stigmatize Mentall Illness.

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Skibunnydoo, Martha Stewart's Scandalous Sex Tape Series, and the A-Z Challenge

It appears as though a group of tan, vapid ski bunnies have taken to the bumps and cracks of Trump's thick, empty skull. Good for them, I suppose.

"Hey, ladies," Trump shouts upwards. "I like women. I really do. Why have that dweeb bachelor Ben, when you can have me? Oh, I know, I'm married. But I like to fool around. It's a man's right. You'll say 'Wow, Prezdint Trump, what a big high-rise you have!'" Trump raises his eyebrows, as the gal on the far right considers his proposition. 
Meanwhile, Martha has other plans...
"Hello, I'm Martha Stewart. Rumors have been swirling since the letter C, so I'm coming clean...or shall I say dirty? Macy's and I proudly present the Stewart Scandalous Sex Tape Series. Watch and learn as I engage in scandalous sex: alone on my sturdy chestnut brown dining room table; with a well endowed blow-up doll as we roll playfully through the apple orchards behind my New Haven Guest House; and alas, in sexy maid attire as I respond to Arnold Schwarzennegger's every request. This series teaches advanced sexual techniques and builds up to erotic, orgasmic sex play. It's simply spectacular. And so am I." Martha's face begins to convulse, as she attempts to smile at Trump and wink at bachelor Ben.
  

17 comments:

  1. Oh my, it's like I am seeing inside his cobwebbed brain and suddenly feel very scared. I have a visual of Martha and now want to pluck my eyes out:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mighty Mouth... oh Mighty Mouth... when are you just going to get bored and give up on this whole i wanna be president thing???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Presidential candidates are not allowed to fool around. It is an unwritten rule. ;}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arnold Schwarzennegger's every request? Does that mean Arnie has learned to ask before touching? I think Trump could give Martha the most exciting two minutes of her life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you think Trump, Martha and Arnold would entertain us with a Threesome? Or did I speak too soon because that is what you have planned for us tomorrow for the letter "T"?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think maybe Martha should hire you as a marketing consultant. This could rejuvenate her retail empire. Sex Tape series...sure to be a hot seller.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Martha Stewart's home will need to be cleansed by fire after that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did you spy on Trump? You nailed his harebrained mind. Wrong choice of words? lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Martha could ruin Ben forever. As for the ski patrol, they will freeze buns on the slope of The Donald's cold brain. TGIF Robyn.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well. That was eye-opening!

    Great work on your theme.
    Keep it going!

    Heather M. Gardner / @hmgardner
    Co-Host, Blogging from A to Z April Challenge
    The Waiting is the Hardest Part

    ReplyDelete
  11. Okay, I zoomed in on the picture.
    Good news: Vapid ski bunnies
    Bad news: Yuge Trump

    ReplyDelete
  12. All that snow on the ski slopes is going to give Trump brain freeze. Oh wait, I think he probably already has that.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You seem determined to bring Martha and Donald together in any way possible. Poor Martha!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just when I thought his head couldn't get any bigger....

    Someone probably already mentioned this, but Martha would be a perfect running mate for him. I'm sure they would both destroy each other before they could do any real harm. Love the Rosiedoo too!

    Happy Passover my funny friend!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  15. I keep trying to forget about Martha and Trump and then I come here...

    ReplyDelete
  16. My daily exposure to Trumpilitis!

    ReplyDelete