InSanity~Normalize, Don't Stigmatize Mentall Illness.

Monday, June 27, 2011

**Placeholder**

Please save my place. I'll be gone for a bit. I'm going to see my sweetie, my love, my heart...We've been counting the days. It's been too long since we've seen each other. It's not like the above photo, though.

It's like this one:       

Have I mentioned what a proud Auntie I am? I know, Jeremy's so beautiful, and look at those curls!

Be well and excuse my absence. In the meantime, I leave you with some fun stuff.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rosalind Adam tagged me. There's work involved, but I'm bypassing the labor in favor of simply accepting a Seriously Cute Blogger award. (It's so cute it's not posting. Sorry.) Rosalind's writing is beautiful and heartfelt. She's an inspirational woman and successful author. I encourage you to visit/follow her blog here.

I am passing this award on to two men I adore for their cuteness, hilarity and kindness. Moreover, their blogs are way under-appreciated. I hope you'll visit/follow these guys too: John McElveen at Full on Forward and Al Penwasser at  Penwasser's Place. Al's header picture, alone, is the best. I'm sure you'll agree. He's a very quick wit and always makes me laugh. John's posts are filled with silly and meaningful pictures, videos and jokes. John is as sweet as chocolate cheesecake.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next, I have a couple of juicy recent articles on - whispering - SEX at examiner.com. You can find them by clicking on "one" below.

This one is on Sex, the Orthodox Jewish way. [Hint: there is no holy bed-sheet between the couple.]

This one is on Sex Post-Divorce: My First Time. [Hint: it's really, really good even when it's just alright.]

I earn a fraction of one cent for every hit on my articles. I'm saving for a laptop. At this rate, I hope to have one by age 245. Thanks in advance for helping me get there!
----------o----------o----------o----------o----------o----------o----------o-----o
Finally, I'm tweeting @Rawknrob and facebooking at Robyn Alana Engel. 
If you haven't been sucked in yet, it's a matter of time. It'd be great to connect there too.

----------x----------x----------x-----------x----------x----------x----------x-----x

Hugs and chocolate!
Take care and I'll see you soon. xo Robyn

32 comments:

  1. Awwwwww..what a cutie.

    I hope you have a GREAT time, Robyn.
    Stay safe, be well, and give Jeremy a hug for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all that curly hair! Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks like a darling. Have a great time.

    Thank you so much for your kind words. I'm blushing! If you or any of your tagged folk want to get hold of that Seriously Cute Blogger Award it was created by the lovely Pauline Barclay at http://paulinembarclay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I read the title of your post I wanted to ask, "Who's place are you holding? Would it be that eye candy on the beach? (NOTE: NOT eye candy to me, mind you, but possibly eye candy for the ladies. Or....some of Elton's buds...)
    Then, I saw that you're a proud auntie and I said "Awwwwwwww" (NOTE: This got the dog's attention. He thinks "Aw" is real close to sounding like "Out". But, what the heck does he know? He sniffs butts and licks non-existent testicles.).
    Then, I saw your shout-out to me.
    Have I mentioned lately that you're the coolest?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww have fun!! :) He's a cutie!

    And thank you for all the links. This will keep me busy all week, I think. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have tons of fun and share lots of chocolate kisses with Jeremy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those curls are adorable! Have a great time!

    Blessings, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww, Jeremy's sooo cute! love that curly hair, too.

    great picture, robyn!

    i hope you have a great time!
    be well, enjoy!

    hugs!
    betty xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have fun and enjoy your curly wonder's warmth.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! I'm stopping by from Julie's blog (What Else is Possible). Your nephew is adorable. Enjoy your time with him :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBYN! Hope you are having the BEST day EVER!

    Hugs and Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks, all. I'm having a happy birthday with my cutie. (It's my b-day today.) They went out to run a secret errand. I'm thinking it's a secret chocolate cake errand but I'll act very surprised before devouring.

    Be well and have a good week.
    xoRobyn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Greetings, Robyn, fellow A-Zr here. Can't blame you for wanting to be with THAT sweetie, he's adorable.

    Can't believe I didn't find my way to you before; IMO the Declaration of Independence should have read life, liberty, and the pursuit of chocolate. Oh, and happiness, too, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awwwwww, that is the most adorable picture EVER!!!!!

    Have a wonderful, safe trip!!! *Hugs to you*

    ReplyDelete
  15. wishing you a very happy birthday, belated thou it be...may you be celibate no longer. :) Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Robyn, maybe that first picture is not a fantasy! Who knows, if you're going anywhere near a beach you may end up with that giant adult hottie!

    Have a wonderful vacation, kiddo.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Belated Birthday Robyn! Hope you have a wonderful time with your adorable nephew! I love your title "Placeholder," very clever! Julie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Have fun, dearie! I am going to friend you up on Facebook AND read your sexytime articles. Whee!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you all. Excuse the quick message. I'm having a great time with my precious nephew and his folks, and I'm overdosing on chocolate.

    Thanks to my new followers!

    I'll catch up more personally when I'm able.

    Be well.
    xoRobyn

    ReplyDelete
  20. MY oldest daughter loves her sweetie too............our little Bryson! I know you are a wonderful Auntie.:)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Aww, adorable. Hope you're having a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I will guard the chocolate with my life.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Jeremy is a doll! Hope you're having a fabulous time.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awwwww this awesome.Great post.Hope u good.I just dropped another bomb of a poem on my blog so come check it out, comment and share with friends.Good day.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Have fun!!! Robyn why oh why do your posts not show up in my reader? Or cheeseboy's reader? Or baby sisters reader? Or...you get the idea. I'm off to read your articles!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hope you have a good time and a happy fourth! Enjoy yourself...

    ReplyDelete
  27. Ah Robyn, I always suspected the holy bed-sheet was a myth but never got round to asking someone in the know. There are so few orthodox Jews in the Congo. Looking forward to your return.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Have a good time! He deserves to see your awesomeness. And congrats on the award.

    ReplyDelete
  29. You two kids have a great time together and get into lots of mischief!
    And damn!!! Robyn, I am placing a sticky note to remind myself to check your blog, as it still doesn't show up with a new post in my Google Reader. Really starting to piss me off!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thank you all. I love you and appreciate the comments. Sorry that my feed/google reader problem persists. I REALLY AM. I'm also sorry I've been MIA and will be for another 10 days. I'm back from one trip, heading out on another. I don't have a laptop (yet) and it's been terribly difficult to be off-line. I'll check in as I'm able and will be back in full swing by mid-month. xo

    ReplyDelete
  31. Congrats on the award. Sometimes spending time with newphews is better than boys anyway. Glad you have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. (top photo) haha you wish Robyn!

    What a lucky kid... ;)

    Off to eheck out your articles..

    Well done..

    =]

    ReplyDelete