6 (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, and Brown) Kudos to Powdered Toast Man for knowing his M&M colors. The red ones taste the best. Don’t they?
2) The double chocolate hot fudge cake that my nephew and I love to inhale (and ravage) is really the only item worth ordering at what U.S. eatery? (3 words)
Bob’s Big Boy. I mentioned this in a recent post. I see how well you pay attention in class!
3) Finish this lyric: The world looks mighty good to me (7 words)
Cause Tootsie Rolls are all I see. TS & Copyboy can sing this tune for you.4) Which of the following is NOT a Hershey’s kiss flavor:
A) Candy corn
B) New York Cheesecake
C) Camouflage Colored
D) Pink Lemonade – Great guess, TS. I mean, you sure know your kisses!
5) Finish this slogan: Hungry? Grab a Snickers. You all got this one right! Except Uber.
6) Which of the following is not an actual M&M flavor:
A) Nut What You Think
B) A Day at the Peach
C) Gone Bananas – Powdered Toast and Sarah,Writer got it! Uber didn't.D) Orange You Glad
7) True or false: Chocolate and cocaine are derived from the same plant species. False!
Thank goodness TS and Sarah salvaged my reputation as a teacher by getting this one right. I see the rest of you need some education, less I’ll be fired within minutes. Pay attention please: Cocaine is derived from the coca tree. Coca cola also includes ingredients from the coca tree. Chocolate is derived from a different tree that has an extra “o”, the cocoa tree. All the more reason to go for the “O” factor.
8) Which company was the first to include a guide to the chocolates contained in a box?
A) Whitman’s – You all got this one too! Good job! Except Uber.B) Ghirardelli
9) The word mocha is originally:
B) Arabic - You impressed me again. You all got this right. Except Uber.
10) At about what temperature does chocolate melt?
A) 75 degrees Fahrenheit
B) 90 degrees Fahrenheit – Good Work, Sarah, Powdered Toast, and Tom! Not Uber.C) 100 degrees Fahrenheit
D) 110 degrees Fahrenheit
Here’s the break-down, with thanks to those of you who were bold enough to take the test.
A’s: Powdered Toast Man and TS Hendrik
A-: Sarah Landry,Writer
B+’s: Tgoette and CopyBoy
D: Uber Grumpy. You did give it a most creative effort, sweetie. Tell your mommy I said so.
F’s: All of the rest of you who sat in class giggling, passing notes, and pointing at Cheeseboy for having to take the short bus home. Sorry Cheeseboy. I’ll make sure you’re not alone on the bus, honey.
Nobody got the extra credit question right. I will post that mystery student, who has nothing to do with chocolate or anything sweet, soon!
In the meantime, have fun in Phys . Ed., and quit drinking Coke!