InSanity~Normalize, Don't Stigmatize Mentall Illness.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

I'm Back to Join the Pea's Core

Dear readers,

I'm back with more stories and Pea's Core membership, thanks to Georgina Dollface. Times have been so hard that she coordinated a pea's rally. Georgina accepted slogan suggestions for this rally. I won for the most pea-warming offering.

Per Georgina: Her (my) caption, "Peas take care of each other" made them feel all warm and fuzzy inside. You see, in the on-line world, we take care of each other without ever asking for anything in return. We offer one another encouragement when we are feeling down. We make each other giggle and spit out our drinks. We listen to each others' goofy stories. We cry. We get mad and rally around causes that touch us all.


Rawknrobyn, in recognition of helping The Peas find a catchy slogan, they have invited you to become an honourary member of...


How could I not feel honoured and at peas?! I get to be a part of this nutritious, adorable crew.
Thanks, Georgina. xo

20 comments:

  1. I have great love and affection for the PEA. Love snowpeas in anything and I can eat a ton of raw ones whilst shucking them in the summer. I grow them just to grow them because you can really see the result of your love for them right there in the garden. But I hate them cooked. Go figure. I am a complex fellow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peas be with you :0D Now how cool is that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodwill and peas to all men. And women.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm making a hair peas to celebrate your return, Robyn. I've got plenty of hair to spare as you know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As I am a complete sucker for all wordplay, I can only say "well done"!

    Peas be with you. (And also with you.)

    Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is just adorable!!! Peas to you too, sister!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It seems there is much to be said for being a pea - to pea or not to pea?

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're all making me laugh by giving this pea thing lots more mileage.

    Kal, snow peas are yummy, though I prefer chocolate. :-)

    GB, do send a photo. Thanks. xo

    When we were kids, my sister once asked the babysitter for "milk, peas." Milk was easy, but our babysitter madly scrambled for some peas. She couldn't find any in the freezer, fridge, or cabinets. "No, milk, peas." Sis repeated. She was being polite; we were taught to say "please" and "thank you." That "l" sound can be a hard one for kids. Or maybe she was just kinda special. xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had never thought of peas in quite that way before!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tee-hee! These comments are so cute. I had no idea how much mileage one could get from a simple pea! I really like Gorilla Bananas idea of a hair peas! Glad you like your award.You totally deserve it! - G

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's such a cute drawing a slogan!

    ReplyDelete
  12. To my 18 month old grandson, the word "Peas!" is what he uses to get whatever he wants!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This peas filled interlude is thanks to Georgina. Look what you started, Georgina.

    Peas do take care of each other!

    xoRobyn

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is an awesome name. I am very peas-ed to know you. ;)

    ReplyDelete