Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Top 10 Reasons Why I'm Glad I'm Not a Parent
4) Chocolate. It hasn't been touched or nibbled at when I need it.
5) Childproof containers. "Is there a toddler in the house to help me open this?"
6) Child carseats: The most complex invention known to man, woman, vegetable or mineral.
7) The rides at Camp Snoopy. They scare me.
8) I have limited material when instructed: “Preten you’re a bad pirate.”
9) Being an Auntie really is the best.
10) **Fill in the blank with reason #10.**