A life by chocolate entails finding sweetness in the light and dark. Moreso, it's about addiction to cocoa. An insatiable sweet tooth doesn't hurt. Well, not until the yucky tartar buildup and stuff. To the point, I strive to entertain with topics such as the utter hilarity and cuteness of children; the challenges of dating, my related rationale for celibacy; and chocolate as a precious remedy for it all. Thanks for sampling Life by Chocolate. I hope you keep coming back for more.

Monday, December 17, 2012

A Blogger Day of Silence


5 comments:

Betty Manousos said...

my heart breaks...

my heart goes out to the families and children affected.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Amen for the silence...

Pat Hatt said...

Silence indeed for Pat. But the cat just will never shut up.

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

May their memories be forever a blessing.

Dawn @Lighten Up! said...

Amen, Robyn. I haven't had even the slightest inclination to laugh or write anything even close to humor.