As 2012 comes to a close, Life by Chocolate proudly (or, in this case, shamefully) presents a series of the year's Top 10. Today, we're looking back at the best of the worst dating ad snippets. I hope this brings laughter.
In reverse order, here they are:
10) I,m well grounded
And so is your apostrophe.
Keep attending, babe. Keep attending.
8) New in town and ready to get in!! Sounds sexual. Judging from your shirtless photo and delightfully chiseled abs, I’d like to invite you to do so. I mean - clearing throat and composing self - good luck to you, sir. Have a nice day.
7) what does a guy got to do to get a gril Save $100. Visit Walmart’s Patio and Garden department. They should be able to assist you from there.
6) for leisure; i like to go for walks at the park i also like to ride my bike there on the bike baths or just have a nice panic by the lake.
Sounds lovely, darling, but I prefer to have nice panics in private.
5) I'm distrustful of gnomes.
I’m distrustful of men who are distrustful of gnomes.
4) You can call me Jim (no it's not MY name) but, it's only fair since I call everyone "Jim"
3) Lets play in traffic
Okay, you go first!
No thanks, I’m Jewish.
THE CLEAR WINNER:
This one, I'm not touching.
1) I'm a Clyde looking for my Boney
CONGRATULATIONS, Mr. Clyde! We’d like to offer you your Boney, but we can’t do that here. Good luck on your search.