InSanity~Normalize, Don't Stigmatize Mentall Illness.

Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Comment Collage Starring YOU, My Dear Sillies!

Dear Sillies,
   It's that time again. I collected some of your most silly comments from the past 6-ish weeks and squished them together into this silly collage.
   I hope this brings you laughter.
   Laughter is, after all, the best medicine . . . Well, next to chocolate. Even better, do both at once!
Be good to yourselves.
I love ya. 


Debra She Who Seeks said I seem to have The Dumb today, Robyn, and cannot brain.   jono said You should know to be careful when playing with balls. Janie Junebug said I've never caucused, but I think I would enjoy it. Jeff said You're not alone.
Bathwater said Ice cream is probably one of the reasons I will never have six pack abs.
Janie Junebug  said I want chocolate to bite me and do everything else that's worth doing.  Alex J. Cavanaugh said You make it sound better than it is! Glad I don't have to worry about that mess.
Elizabeth Seckman said I'm here (finally) to bask in my glory. I'm gonna make myself a crown.
sage  said And, to be nice, maybe a Big Mac at Christmas. 
L. Diane Wolfe said Bryers has a dairy-free ice cream and one of the flavors is Oreo Cookie.
mail4rosey said I purchased a heart-shaped pizza for my son (who was delighted) and received little wooden roses from my students.  
Yvonne said You never disappoint!   
Connie said You and Bernie make such a cute couple!
Elephant's Child said I do hope there is plenty of charge.
Empty Nest Insider said Janie really hit the nail on the head, as anyone who is that self-involved probably does suffer from hallucinations.
Birgit said Now as for this gal who will not know what Mensa means never mind spell, she must have been Trump’s school buddy.
Debra She Who Seeks said Ohhhhhhhhh, NOW I understand! Thanks!
Birgit said If I would have entered, I might have done something like this... Happy Valentines Day. Last night was beautiful Mary. ..”My name is Nicole.” ..whatever, it was nice. I’ll call ya.
R's Rue said Love it.  Powdered Toast Man said I lost my Caucus in the war.
Elizabeth Seckman said Rechargeables. Cheaper and less runs to the store.  Pat Hatt said Geez, the poor guy may not make it to morning after that.
Joanne said The show just goes on and on for all. It's madness, I say.


35 comments:

  1. Glad to see Bernie took California yesterday! I know you helped him do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Debra. I might have been the first Californian to vote for Bernie, and I surely was/am his favorite. ;-)

      Delete
  2. thanks for being your finale comment. It's madness...still......

    funny all around and I appreciate being included in the Robyn club. We are an insane group - yet, quite literate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good point, Joanne. We're quite literate for such an insane group. That's why I love my Sillies. Your comment on the collage is ever appropriate.

      Delete
  3. Your comment collages are always a hoot. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you, Geo. I'm sorry I didn't work your words into the mix, but next time.
      Take care.

      Delete
  5. Funny! I think Powdered Toast Man's comment wins.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Out of context, they are so funny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Diane. It's kinda like Mad Libs. Sometimes when we don't pressure ourselves to say just the right things, we're at our funniest. And this is a low pressure establishment here.

      Delete
  7. Thanks for the entertaining collage. Your readers are a fun bunch. Hope you have a great weekend, Robyn!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are funny and powder toast always makes me laugh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Powered Toast is so randomly silly - ya gotta love him. You're pretty darn hilarious yourself, Birgit.
      We love you too.

      Delete
  9. So much squashed together that things may start to seep out

    ReplyDelete
  10. Did I make it twice?

    www.thepulpitandthepen.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, but you and Jeff each made the cut. Smiles.
      Be well.

      Delete
  11. My last one makes me sound like I have a battery addiction. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, you do seem to know an awful lot about batteries. Haha.
      Love ya, girlie.

      Delete
  12. Silly is good.

    Have a great weekend!

    Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, thank you, Blue Grumpster.
      Seeing you is good too.

      Delete
  13. Talk about "March Madness!" Lots of hilarious quotes here, and I'm so honored to have made the cut! Thanks for making my day, Robyn!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It makes my day whenever you bring cheer to my blog, Julie.
      Take good care.
      You're amazing.

      Delete
  14. well that was fantastic! a tremendous tribute =)

    stopped by to say thanks for visiting my Beast World campaign at Diane’s blog!

    Tara Tyler Talks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and you're most welcome, Tara.
      These are always fun and silly for me to pull together.
      Be well.

      Delete
  15. Powdered Toast Man lost his caucus in the war? Wow! That's very funny. I'm not sure why I said the things I wrote.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Spell to fix your broken marriage or relationship problem or after a divorce or Breakup,I was recently scam by two of them, until one faithful day i meet a man called Dr Oselumen who help me to get back to the father of my kid after we have been separated for two years,I only pay for the items required for the spell and he cast the spell for me within 24hours my ex husband called me and beg me to forgive him for everything until the end of the world he will never leave me again we are back together.if you need a real and quick love spell or you are passing through pregnancy problem Dr Oselumen is the answer, Please if any body needs. LOVE SPELL,LOTTERY,PREGNANCY SPELL, DIVORCE SPELL,STOP COURT CASE AND WIN ANY COURT PROBLEM,DEATH SPELL,BUSINESS SPELL AND MANY MORE YOU MAY NEED. Email him now for your own help. via email droselumen@gmail.com add him on whatsapp line or call +2348054265852.  

    ReplyDelete