InSanity~Normalize, Don't Stigmatize Mentall Illness.

Saturday, June 25, 2016

Comment Collage Starring YOU!

Dear Sillies,
I won't be around too much in the coming week, and I'll explain later. For now, please enjoy this mishmash of recent blog comments - starring you! Sorry I didn't feature everyone. If you don't see your words below, that's likely because your comments are nice and normal. I still love you anyway.
Take care and keep a smile.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pat Hatt said Wow, how could you not fall in love, just look at those big old socks pulled up to his knees. 
 Birgit said I wonder if he came up with on the spur of the moment thinking he was God's gift to dumber and dumber…a man who looked ok in his picture which must have been taken 20 years before, but when I met him...he had no teeth! 
 A Beer For The Shower said If it wasn't for setting the bar low, most of those guys wouldn't ever get laid.   
Pat Hatt said Much can sure be done alone indeed.
 Jono said But when the frost is on the pumpkin, that's the time for peter dunkin'. 
Elephant's Child said I hope that gentleman's neck is very, very long and very, very flexible. I suspect it is the only way he is going to get a blow-job. 
 holli   said Not gonna lie- I would totally try it!!
klahanie said Love and massages are the way forward.
Stephen Hayes said I'm sure chocolate and batteries are more satisfying.
mail4rosey I saw Angry Gran at Walmart. Well, a lady who looked just like her. My son and I couldn't help but stare. I took a picture. ;) 
 Plowing Through Life (Martha)  said Did you throw up a little in your mouth?
Alex J. Cavanaugh said That BJ's food was all the BJ he was getting.Ruth said He definitely needs to tame those woolly locks. 
 Anthony J. Langford said .. ah the whole freaking lot!
 Gorilla Bananas said Kissing a woman's hand is very anti-misogynist.;)
Connie said It sounds like he rubbed you the right way!
Geo said I do recall Bob Dole tumbling off a podium in your town back in '96, getting back up, regaining his perch and announcing, "I've fallen for Chico."
JoJo said I just can't even. What a boob.
Optimistic Existentialist said Of course he loves you too!!Al Penwasser said He sounds like a keeper.* *This is a lie.
Cheryl said You are way over due for a WOW.
Pat Tillett said Unless this tool is an contortionist, I don't think his dream will be fulfilled anytime soon, if ever...
Debra She Who Seeks said Ick. That is all.

44 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Very much so, Alex. I can't get enough of my blog peeps. It's fun for me to pull these together. I laugh so much!

      Delete
  2. lmao I got to amuse times two. I guess that fits, as I've got two hands to use alone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I'll need to save this comment for the next one, Pat.

      Delete
  3. funny stuff. Indeed, your posts are so hilarious but so are the comments.It's the full package

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't even expect a benefits package from blogging, Joanne. I feel extra lucky.

      Delete
  4. Seeing all the comments together like that is hilarious!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, JoJo. I keep re-reading it. I LOL every time! Thanks.

      Delete
  5. We sure know how to comment and how fun to read these and give a shout out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You'll explain later? You're being very mysterious, Robyn. Are you on a secret mission? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You and Bernie are running off together, I just KNOW IT! Enjoy your secret love nest.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy your time away. And come back.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's interesting to see all the other comments. I should consider doing this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really fun to play with them and create a silly collage of comments. You SHOULD try it, Stephen.

      Delete
  10. Apparently I missed something great about socks.

    Love,
    Janie, who apologizes for the leaving of "normal" comments

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your readers are funny folks, and so are you! I like that in a person. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We wouldn't have it any other way, right, Connie? =)

      Delete
  12. I read something about a blowjob. I am...intrigued.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really, Al? It must've been about hair-styling. I can't think of what else I could've been referring to.

      Delete
  13. HAHAHA! We are a nutty bunch, aren't we?

    ReplyDelete
  14. You bring out the best (?) in us all. Remember, I am 10 years younger than Bernie and might last a little longer. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, (other) women might not say this, but it's not so much about age as it is about size. I mean, stamina, Jono. Wink.

      Delete
  15. That was fun. What a clever idea for a blog post. Hope whatever is keeping you busy is a super fun endeavor as opposed to a "work" endeavor. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'll make it a point to read the comments here all the time. I was missing all the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is awesomeness!!! Such a clever idea to put comments into a post. I am flattered that I made the cut. haha!
    Enjoy your week Chica. I finished your book a few weeks ago too LOved it! Sorry I've been out of touch. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please be sure to leave a nice review on Amazon.

      Love,
      Janie

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much, Holli. You brought a big smile to this face! And yeah, reviews are always very much appreciated.

      Oh Janie, you are such an awesome lady.
      I hope your damn migraines have left for good.
      As far as the socks thing, if it's on Bernie, it's alright. Otherwise, you're not missing out.
      xox

      Delete
    3. My review was posted this week on Amazon!! woohoo

      Delete
  18. I love these. As I've said before, totally wish I could steal it from you. Can't in good conscience. There's some really funny, clever people in the blogosphere, and this is further proof that comments are often more fun than the posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, true. But you can borrow the idea in good conscience - I'd love to see how you spin it. Pat uses readers' comments too. In fact, I may've stolen the idea from him.

      Delete
  19. Hi Birthday Girl, Hope you're having fun celebrating! These comments are priceless! I can tell that I've been away too long, as some of the most innocent bloggers are now getting in on the act!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it when I manage to bring out others' inner devils. Thank you, Julie.

      Delete
  20. LOL! I haven't stopped in for a while, but this was fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Crystal. Great seeing you. These are always really fun for me too.

      Delete
  21. I sensed a lot of sexual undertones in those responses (not the one about angry gran, lolol).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, Rosey. There's nothing sexual about angry granny. Just ask grandpa.

      Delete
  22. Haha...this was fun reading through these comments!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hahahahaha. These always make me laugh.

    ReplyDelete