InSanity~Normalize, Don't Stigmatize Mentall Illness.

Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Passover and a Chocolateria

Dear Sillies,

A very blessed Passover to all who celebrate. It's a time to experience gratitude for our countless freedoms, while we renew our mission - to bring peace to the world. 

I'll honor Passover at a seder (service and meal) this upcoming weekend.

As for this past weekend, I ventured on a solo trip to an old mining town, Grass Valley. It's quaint and beautiful and friendly. A refreshing getaway. 

Okay. I'd "make local habit" at this Chocolateria. Sorry I don't have pictures of my treat, it disappeared too quickly.

Tulips abound. I captured these on someone's front yard. 

Peace to you and the world, my friends.
Keep yourself privy to love, light and chocolate at all times.

20 comments:

  1. Happy Passover - peace and joy to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surprised you didn't clean out the store!
    Happy Passover. Pray we can get some peace on these college campuses - people are horrible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The line was almost out the door, Alex. Others were also tempted to clean out the store.
      Thank you. Yes, college campuses are the worst of the hotbeds for vitriol and violence. My very first publication was a research piece on this subject.

      Delete
  3. Praying for peace now especially more than ever. The tulips are so lovely blooming in that natural looking environment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Too much heartache. Prayers and love, and repeat.
      Tulips brighten my mood.
      Thanks for dropping by, Karen.

      Delete
  4. "chocolate at all times"
    The is always some with reach for an emergency.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Passover to you, Robyn. Enjoy the seder this weekend! And wow, that Chocolateria looks terrific -- worth the trip in and of itself, I bet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was. I felt like I was at Willy Wonka's chocolate factory, Deb. Thank you.

      Delete
  6. Went to my fourth Seder last night. As usual, I was all at sea with the Hebrew prayers. Then, when everyone started singing, I felt even more of a goy. But, despite it all, it felt very special, especially given what's going on around the world. Plus, there was wine. Can never discount the wine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Plus, you HAVE to have at least four cups of wine, Al. Yay for that. L'Chaim!

      Delete
  7. Peace, joy and chocolate to you dear friend. Today and every day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely Robyn. Glad you enjoyed myself.
    Peace to you, and the world in general

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blessings to you, and always chocolate. Looks like a fun adventure. I've been late in commenting. Was up in PA helping clean out the family home - a bit tough, lots of great memories.
    Take care and keep that smile shining for spring! Looking good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Joanne. No worries. I'm typically late to the party around here, even when I'm hosting the party.
      Take it easy after that tough trip.

      Delete