InSanity~Normalize, Don't Stigmatize Mentall Illness.

Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Comment Collage Starring YOU!

Dear Sillies,
Please keep yourselves warm and filled with chocolate and/or sweet things. And/or any things that make you feel good. I won't say more, lest I go into inappropriate weirdness. That's YOUR job today. Enjoy this comment collage, comprised of YOUR comments from the past couple of months.
Love ya.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Debra She Who Seeks said You're the only person I know who wants a threesome with Bernie and the Pope. Susan Kane said Will Matt Damon be there? Let me know. Bathwater said Sounds very Californian. My Jeep Wrangler doesn't speak but it does cut through the snow like butter. Elephant's Child said Fanning myself, and loving your drive. Powdered Toast Man said You can't see me in the pic but I am hiding under the table.
Alex J. Cavanaugh said Mom! Go get your own turkey. Martha said What a wonderful idea. Sounds like so much fun!Pat Hatt said Well if you get to go on Noah's Ark, you get to go two by two, so there is that.Geo. said I shall be padlocking my gate and throwing a quilt over my car's back window.
Sherry Ellis said Oh, boy. I'll stay tuned to see what happens. Elizabeth Seckman said You should start a line of naughty greeting cards. mail4rosey said It's always the right thing to do though, if you've been prompted to do it.
sage said A little patience here, after a belly full of beer maybe there would have been another midnight ride. Bathwater said Way to leave us hanging.  Alex J. Cavanaugh said Keep treating because Trix are for kids! L. Diane Wolfe said 20 pounds is really big.Joanne said Wow! and Whoa!

31 comments:

  1. I always enjoy these, and am so very grateful you thought of them, and pull them together.
    I hope life is treating you kindly at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, EC. Thankfully, these are fun and easy posts for me to pull together.

      It is. I hope you're managing your load as well as ever. Virtual hugs.

      Delete
  2. Those are great! You really should start your own naughty greeting card line.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. I guess I should at least consider it, Alex. I appreciate that.

      Delete
  3. I think I must have missed your posts but I love the naughty stuff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naughty and fun go hand in hand, or hand in...Well, I'll let the naughty person decide.
      Thanks, Unknown.

      Delete
  4. Some of those are so out there - I'd love to know what the comment was on. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, there's a wide variety of content and tone from which these were culled, Diane. That's what makes them fun.
      Cheers.

      Delete
  5. Thanks for putting me in this post! Matt Damon--oh how I love him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, Susan. Matt Damon - yeah, he's a hottie. Talented too. Smiles.

      Delete
  6. haha these are always fun indeed. Two by two or not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Two by two or one on one
      the comment collage is silly fun.

      Delete
  7. always a fun mishmash. And Matt Damon - wow and whoa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. He's got a whole new fan club here at Life by Chocolate. Because wow and whoa, our Matt. Sigh.
      Thanks, Joanne.

      Delete
  8. I delight in these posts, dear Robyn. Thanks for sharing my Halloween Night ritual. Everybody has crushed-gravel driveways here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear Geo. These are always silly, aren't they? Your quilt on the rear window, padlocked gate ritual fascinates me. Were it me, I'd be tempted to keep that going through the year.

      Delete
  9. Pulled together, they make a very strange, yet compelling sort of story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I wonder what genre. It's not quite a mystery. Not a romance. Neither fiction or nonfiction...?
      Maybe we can come up with a whole new genre for these, Elizabeth.

      Delete
    2. We could borrow from Hollywood- they have biopics, you could make biofics.

      Delete
    3. You're so clever. Let's do it.
      PS You've a thank you note en route. xo

      Delete
  10. I vote for that naughty greeting cards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Oh no. That makes A LOT of you!
      Hope you're well, chica.

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. Love that description, Debra. It was very good for me. I hope you'd say the same.

      Delete
  12. All the comments in itself made a story!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why I love doing these. It's so random and yet so...logically illogical.
      Thanks, Kelly.

      Delete
  13. Always fun to read them, puts a smile on my face. Some folks are so creative and funny.

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow, I said that! You always get the most interesting comments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, and I think that was your most brilliant comment of all time, Sage.

      Delete
  15. Fun as always. Your readers are so witty.

    ReplyDelete