InSanity~Normalize, Don't Stigmatize Mentall Illness.

Tuesday, July 17, 2018

One Rainbow Tribe, One Little Break

My Dearest and Silliest of Friends,
   I'll be taking a little break for approximately one week. Take care of yourselves, and know I'll be thinking about you.
   In the meantime, I leave you with one of my most recent poems. You can find this scroll in The Trumpeter's New Clothes. (Now in e-book for only $2.99!) My exceptional illustrator, Steve Ferchaud, created this illustration using real parchment paper. The message conveys my thoughts about humankind - its threats and its treasures.
PS In case you missed it, the book is here. Wink.
One rainbow tribe!
Love you.

16 comments:

  1. lovely poem, we are your tribe, great illustration. Go Sales!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your break. Amazon has lost my copy of Trumpeter - but I am really, really looking forward to reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful poem. Beautiful illustration. Beautiful you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this poem the very first time I ever read it. Enjoy your time away, Robyn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope a great break is had at your pad. Words sure ring true in the poem too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a good time off. The poem is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great poem! Enjoy your time off!

    ReplyDelete
  8. As a proud owner of the real thing, I recommend this book to one and all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful and heartfelt poem, Robyn! Enjoy your week away.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful (& true)!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful fun and enjoy whatever mischief you’re getting into!

    Blogging mostly these days at www.thepulpitandthepen.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank goodness it's only one week. I thought long time. Enjoy your break. And that is one awesome poem. No surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you, dears. I'm back. Slowly but most assuredly, I'll visit your blog home.
    Chocolate kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great poem!!! Hope you enjoyed your week off and did something fun and fabulous

    ReplyDelete