InSanity~Normalize, Don't Stigmatize Mentall Illness.

Monday, July 9, 2018

Comment Collage - Starring YOU!

My Beloved Sillies,
It always gives me hearty laughter to pull your comments together.
I hope you enjoy this as much as I have.
Take care of yourselves.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~@


Birgit said Since Georgie had wooden teeth, I bet other parts were made of wood. He may have invented the term woody.
Debra She Who Seeks said Teef and hung like a hamster? Oooooo baby!
Alex J. Cavanaugh said That's why no man will ever give my wife a massage.
Joanne said Oh heavens to Betsy...wave that flag proudly. Kneel when necessary.  
L. Diane Wolfe said Betsy was a saucy girl. The Silver Fox said So, does that mean I might get laid on Flag Day?
Jono said She is so strong and kind and turns me into a noodle.  
Elizabeth Seckman said Does that make me a virgin? L. Diane Wolfe said He might have a job and teeth but I bet he still shops at Walmart.
Alex J. Cavanaugh said And of course Martha has to horn her way in...Anthony J. Langford said I need a good old gust to come through and hoist that baby!
Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said I do loves me a smart sexy woman who can write about topics that make me stand up and salute her genius.                       Debra She Who Seeks said So THAT'S what Bernie's doing these days! Geo said Robyn, you helped cheer up an old man on a difficult day.
Pat Hatt said It would just be rude to poke an eye out after being invited in.
mail4rosey test... just testing to see if this posts. Janie Junebug said Don't you mean John Handoncock?Love, Janie Connie said Whew! It was already hot here, and now it's even hotter!
Elephant's Child said Swoon. Sandy said Read an article a few days ago the a Veteran posted, he says the most patriotic people he sees, are those kneeling. Hurrah for him I say.
Birgit said I'm sorry but I need a cigarette and I don't even smoke.
LD Masterson said And don't let it get rained on unless it's properly lit. (Oddly enough, that's actual flag etiquette. Sort of.)
Connie said You crack me up, Robyn.
Elephant's Child said Patriotic duty suggests that if the flag is erect during the hours of darkness it should be properly illuminated.

29 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ha. Thank you, EC. You're always a willing participant - and I need mean anything inappropriate by that. It ain't my business.
      Smiles and swoon.

      Delete
  2. I'm a fan of Janie Junebug's "John Handoncock!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's always got something funny to pull out, that Janie!

      Then again, so do you, Debra.

      Delete
  3. haha always fun to see them together indeed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yours was my favorite, Pat, were I to play favorites. Which I don't. I love it all. Smiles.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Your posts make me stand up and salute and the comments keep me that way. Must be because you are my density.

      Delete
    2. Ha. I'm honored (or is it, horrified?) to be your density, Jono. Good memory, by the way.
      =)

      Delete
  5. You have quite a crew following you. Funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So many misguided souls in the world. Thus, I love you all!
      Thanks, Joanne.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Janie's a clever gal.
      She keeps us laughing.

      Be well, JoJo.

      Delete
  7. LOL! Those are funny. I even remember saying mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're similar to Alex. You don't often use humor. When you do, it's hilarious!

      Delete
  8. HAHAHA! Love these. What a wonderfully nutty bunch :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is one of the few times I've ever actually liked having a quote of mine taken out of its original context.

    (You know what a "context" is, right? It's when a group of people compete for the same prize. Yuk yuk.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought a context was fake news (con text)? Learn something new everyday, and it's often from Silver Fox. Or am I conning ya?

      Delete
  10. Those are great! Some really great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a pretty hilarious group, Pat.
      Thanks for being among us.

      Delete
  11. I am somewhat manish --4 children and as many grandchildren-- but packing has always been incomprehensible and moving is just stressful. I feel sorry for anyone moving to "Gurgaon" and whatever planet it can be found on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Oy vey - why did I need to delete forever not one, not two, but three packers' comments? I like the Packers.
      How much could anyone who lives in Gurgaon need to pack? These packers must have a lot of unwanted baggage.
      Thank you, Geo, witty friend.

      Delete
  12. You have a merry band of readers, Robyn! Thanks for the smiles today from you and from them. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one gave me many a laugh.
      Thank you and you're welcome, Connie.

      Delete
  13. Haha what a crack up. Some great ones in there. Thanks for sharing! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for showcasing my woody..the comment that is. This was a fun read!

    ReplyDelete