As the sun sets this Sunday, I welcome you to California's true North.
Enjoy the sights, sounds, and smells of Fall.
Have a great week!
II. WEIRD AWARD
Alex J. Cavanaugh gave me this weird Daisy Award, even though he has 1,646 other (non-weird) followers. Thanks, Alex! I'm to list seven weird things about me. Here goes:
(1) I haven't owned a TV in four years, and I don't miss it.
(2) Some people dream about sex. I dream about chocolate, and the title of my blog came to me in a dream.
(3) I like liver and cilantro and the two in combination.
(4) I've cleared the room with my karaoke rendition of Barry Manilow's Copacabana.
(5) I used to hate to read.
(6) I like short men, none in particular (and not Tom Cruise), just short men in general.
(7) Except on very rare occasion (e.g., when invited by a cute short man), and no more than once a year, I'll go see a movie in the theater.
(8) The weirdest thing about me is that --- oh, I'm supposed to stop at 7. Never mind.
I'm passing this award onto a woman whose talent, spunk, and humor I truly admire: Melissa Bradley. No need to follow through if you don't want to, Melissa. It's just that you're always fun, so I chose you. ;-)