InSanity~Normalize, Don't Stigmatize Mentall Illness.

Thursday, July 29, 2021

J. Lo, Really? Interview with Jennifer Lopez on her Reunion with Ben Affleck

Dear Sillies,

Excuse me for a moment. I've gotta chat with J. Lo. Apparently, the most earthshaking event of the day is that she reunited with Ben Affleck. Really? I mean, Ben Affleck? We gotta talk.

Robyn turns to J. Lo. behind her, lounging on a beach-chair with martini in hand, surrounded by sprinklings of sand below Life by Chocolate's studio in clearly-not-for-profit blogland. Girlfriend, really? Ben Aff. . . licted-by-his-filthy-riches-and-egomaniacal-vapid-bro-dom? I mean, sweetie, he's 48! I thought you prefer 19 year olds, or A-Rod. 

J. Lo: Smile. Parade wave for the paparazzi. Everyone loves me, I know. Smile.

Robyn: You do have a sexy smile, and sexy -- Robyn scans J. Lo's body -- everything. As far as I can tell. Wink. Robyn eyes J. Lo's plump, perky breasts. She wipes her forehead, as saliva drips from her lips. Whewee. You're on--stay out of California, honey. We're having enough fires! Robyn giggles. Sorry, I just got way too hot. Robyn looks at the camera. She takes a deep breath to re-set.

J. Lo: Oh, I know I do. Everyone loves me, I know.

Robyn: Let's get a bit personal, okay?

J. Lo: Purse, purse an ole? Ooh, girl, I've got me some 1,200 Christian Eeyors in my closet, where the maids live. 

Robyn rolls her eyes. I prefer the Jewish Winnies myself. Plus no maids;  a swiffer gets the job done. Honey, good thing you don't have to be smart to look good. But Ben's a homely man. He must have brains, unless Matt Damon is all the brains on that team. And cuteness, and virtue and personality. Which he is, by the way. Too bad you couldn't have a real man like Matt Damon. But he's taken. Lucky wife, lucky life, you know what I'm sayin'? Anyway, that boring dude of yours, Ben? Does he ever . . . does he ever, you know . . . Wink . . . smile?

J. Lo: Oh yeah, when I -- J. Lo. and Robyn start whispering, giggling, and then we cut to a commercial about a pill for the 48 year old haughty who can't...smile.  

  Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Recreated the Iconic Pose From "Jenny From  the Block" Video | InStyle

20 comments:

  1. Ah, how I remember the fortune spent on the canceled wedding. Will he give her another engagement ring? Will they marry this time around? It would be her fourth. The world can't wait.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really, JJ? Her fourth? Jesus. Woman can't keep a man. That's crazy. But what's crazier is that she's going a second round with him.

      Love.

      Delete
  2. "everything. As far as I can tell."
    Yes she does!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's so hot, and she's 52, Mike.
      Whoosh. Call me jealous (of Ben).

      Delete
  3. Yeah, *yawn* Ben Affleck -- what the hell is up with that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rebound!! Did he contact her to offer his shoulder to cry on? Do they watch Gigli together? Do they listen to Jennie from the Bronx? That picture shows how happy they are together. WTF?. I am already bored with all that love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha. I love you. This is comment gold!
      Thanks, Birgit.

      Delete
  5. Oh Jennie from the Block just plays with all of us - men, women, press. And yes....She's hot. Whew - now I'm hot. But I'll stick with my Ray - he really can cook in the kitchen. She just sizzles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, Joanne. But we're smarter. So there.
      Ha.

      Men who cook are hot. I have one of those too. =)
      Cheers.

      Delete
  6. Yikes!--in my 70s it's my Mantra, not a judgement. Enjoyable post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Geo. Glad you enjoyed it.
      You've more youthful fervor and personality than Ben Aff---snoozer.

      Delete
  7. I don't give two birds about what celebrities do. They live in another dimension it seems most of the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, they are completely detached from reality, Mary. It's quite disturbing, actually, unless they're down-to-earth - which few seem to be.

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Do tell, what is "mind blowing" about Ben Afflicted with douche syndrome? I just don't see it.
      Thank you.

      Delete
  9. Ahh, finally some real important news! Just kidding. Great post.

    ReplyDelete