InSanity~Normalize, Don't Stigmatize Mentall Illness.

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Comment Collage, Starring You!

Dear Sillies,
May this find you able to smile frequently and laugh easily. If that's not the case, may this help. It's your own silly words, and this is why I love you:


Birgit said Am I the only sick bunny who saw this art and immediately thought of butts, nuts and boobs? Writing this..I am one sick f#’c&.
Joanne said Standing ovation, my friend.
Elizabeth Seckman said Without fail, every time I step into the grocery store, my face starts itching.
jono said Are you SURE that's all you were touching??
Alex J. Cavanaugh said You almost had a When Harry Met Sally moment. 
Debra She Who Seeks Oh, that big, beautiful wicked grin, you naughty girl!
Mistress Maddie said Oh my!!!! I wondered what Peddles Flintstone looked like grown up!!!!
L. Diane Wolfe said I thought you were going to touch your bone.
Pat Hatt said may be a few less poles to grab onto these days.
Geo. said Maybe, if we're going to have new viruses like covfefe-19, we should start breathing through some other hole. 
Sandy said Love the bone.
Martha  said HAHA! That naughty smile on you.
Margaret Benbow said one of the more luscious roses would look just right, nestled behind your sweet ear.
Elephant's Child said I find that hard to believe, but thank you.
Powdered Toast Man said I'm surprised you didn't get any bam bam from that video. 



24 comments:

  1. Oh my god!!!!!! I loved that!!!!! Im so doing one of these sometime and giving you a shout out gurl! At least I think I could print some of the filth comments I get.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so much fun, Mistress. I can't wait to see yours, and I don't even mean anything naughty by that. Or do I?
      Thank you! xo

      Delete
  2. These are even funnier taken out of context!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are hilarious, Debra. I'm glad you approve. I knew I had to do another one of these when Brigit left that comment. Haha.

      Delete
  3. LOL! Yes, all together they are silly funny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alone, we're good. Together we're incredibly silly.
      Thank you, Diane, for being a part of the silliness.

      Delete
  4. HAHAHA! These are funny this way! Always get a smile from visiting here xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad, Martha.
      I always get smiles from pulling these together.

      Delete
  5. Robyn, at 6:10 this Tuesday evening, your post got me laughing. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And that makes me smile, Geo. Yay.
      Your comments are always among the most creative.
      COVFEFE-19 <- brilliant!
      Be well, my friend.

      Delete
  6. So I’m first up..ouch..hahahaa. These were funny and thank you for thinking I was funny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girlfriend, when you made that comment, I was in stitches. It's your best yet. I knew I had to do a collage with it.
      Hugs.

      Delete
  7. We are a dirty-minded bunch, aren't we?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And that's why I love you, Alex. Let's face it, that's why you love me too. =)
      Cheers.

      Delete
  8. we could have quite a zoom meeting. Another standing O - it just never stops at this blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. I'm honored. I can't imagine how explosive our Zoom meeting climax would be, Joanne.
      Take care, my friend.

      Delete
  9. Lots of fun and silliness from your readers. Thanks for sharing the smiles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for contributing to our silliness, Connie. Sorry I didn't use a quote from you this time round.

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. Article? Oh, you mean my bone?
      Yeah that's more naughty than nice, but thank you for noticing.

      Delete
  11. I must have missed this post, but your silly posts elicit illicit-like comments!

    www.thepulpitandthepen.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a lot of eliciting of the illicit around here. I love it.
      Shabbat Shalom, Jeff.

      Delete
  12. Replies
    1. Dirty minds abound
      all around
      far and near
      at least, right here.

      Delete