InSanity~Normalize, Don't Stigmatize Mentall Illness.

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Halloween Erotica

Dear Sillies,
Thank you for your concern. Wildfires and power outages seem to have become the new norm in CA. I just returned from Southern California last night, in fact. I'm very relieved to have made it safely - not because of fires (I was and remain out of harm's way), but because my car got hot and bothered. The engine over-heated. I found myself stranded in a place appropriately named Lost Hills. Fortunately, there's one mechanic in Lost Hills. This mechanic, my savior, replaced the cooling pump. I returned home 10 hours later. There's more to the story, and to my trip -- which was fantastic minus the drive back. But it's time to wish you a safe and Happy Halloween! [Sorry about Martha, but she does add a unique brand of creepy.]
Enjoy.
Love you.

23 comments:

  1. A safe and happy Halloween to you, dear Robyn. I shall be padlocking my gate and throwing a quilt over my car's back window.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd expect nothing less from you, dear Geo.
      You always do it right.

      Delete
  2. Great there was a mechanic there to help. Hopefully and and many stay safe there. At least with such a halloween night, one can create a fire of their own.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No need to start a flame with a match, that's true.
      Happy Halloween, Pat Hatt.

      Delete
  3. Glad you made it home safe.
    Keep treating because Trix are for kids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Been thinking of you. Glad you are safe (and now off the freeway). Happy Halloween - stay wrapped up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Martha does Halloween right! California is becoming less and less desirable as a living destination. I think the power companies are just making everyone miserable until they pass a law exempting them from an damages caused from fires started by their lines.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's sad and horrifying. We need to bring PG&E down.

      Hope you have/had a safe, happy Halloween.

      Delete
  6. It does seem like California is getting its fair share of punches.
    Stay safe!

    You should start a line of naughty greeting cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Elizabeth. My first set of cards would be Bernie cards.

      Love ya.

      Delete
  7. Happy Halloween, Robyn! Glad you're safe from the fires. Looking forward to hearing more about your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you were rescued and not lost in lost hills to terribly long. Good to hear your safe from the fires. They look so bad, it's so sad seeing pictures and video's. Can't imagine living in or near it. Happy Belated Halloween to you as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sandy. Yeah, there's a feeling of permanent tentativeness around here - ironic and sobering. But I still love Chico and California. I appreciate your concern.

      Delete
  9. Sounds like a harrowing trip. So glad you made it home safely. The news of the fires out there always makes me think of you. I'm glad to hear you are doing ok.

    ReplyDelete